All Discussions Tagged 'ideas' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Collecting Worldover Ideas to compile a book

Dear Friend, Is there any way to collect the innovative ideas working anywhere in the world? I want to collect it and publish it at one pl…

Started by Sanjiv Kumar

0 Dec 8, 2013

Interesting crazy idea/products from startup

Hi, I would like to hear from any of the start up that has crazy ideas or developed any interesting solutions or products to offer and loo…

Started by Sandeep

0 Oct 25, 2013

Looking for Angel Investors ...

We are looking out an angel investor(s) for a product we plan to build for the Automotive sector. We do infact have already designed the pr…

Started by Roger Kekhlekar

0 Jun 17, 2013

Are there any innovative eco-friendly ideas in India?

Hi POCC folks, Despite all the talk about environmentally-friendly living, it seemed like all the good green ideas are originating from the…

Started by Levine Lawrence

0 May 8, 2013

Announcing IGNITE INTENT - India's Crowdfunding website ...LAUNCH

We proudly present to you launch of www.IGNITEINTENT.com India's very own CROWDFUNDING website....where ideas get life!!! No more VCs, Inve…

Started by rinkesh shah

1 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by rinkesh shah

You Don't Need An 'Idea' To Start Up

You’ve decided you want to start up and you yearn for ideas that can launch you into successful entrepreneurship. Isn’t this just somethin…

Started by Rahul Varshneya

2 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by avinash varma

**Entrepreneur Offers Business Plan Review **

Hello all: The response to my business plan review offer last month was outstanding. I'm a US-based entrepreneur, author, consultant and a…

Started by Mark Smalley

0 Sep 16, 2012

Marriage garden in pune

I am planning to open marriage garden in pune. It requires huge investment initially but i foresee   investments can be covered in max. 2-3…

Started by paresh bapna

2 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by paresh bapna

dvija

Dvija is a common platform for all non-profit organizations to post event details and activity plan .Our team will help you to organize you…

Started by Ashutosh Chittora

1 May 20, 2012
Reply by Ashutosh Chittora

What are your ideas about Quality of a Product ?

Here is the thing.In my job career, I found that there are different ideas about quality of the products,different visions,goals and so obj…

Started by riyajshaikh7

0 Apr 18, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service