All Discussions Tagged 'hr' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Save Money & Save Time - Pi.TEAM - HR, Finance & PM Software

Dear Pune Startups, Are you tired of compliance? worried about salary calculations? Then we have excellent solution for you.   We are a PUN…

Started by Nikhil J

0 Jul 9, 2016

Looking for Resources

We are looking for the right placement agency who can help us achieve the best talent pool. We have recently moved from Thane to Pune. we i…

Started by Uttam Jha

1 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by SWAPNIL TITAR

Looking for Technical Recruiters - US Staffng / RPO Process

We are looking for experienced Technical Recruiters having experience with domestic or US processes for our RPO (Recruitment Process Outsou…

Started by Mandar

0 Sep 18, 2014

HR POLICIES IN STARTUPS

Hello everyone, Greetings!!! I am doing my internship in HR from sAvh Technologies Pvt.Ltd which is a start up company.I wanted some assist…

Started by AMRUTA KUKDE

5 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Swapnali Zagade (HR Consultant)

Requirement for the role of an 'Office Manager'

A 3 years old HR Facilitation (Training) company is looking for a deserving candidate for the role of 'Office Manager'. The Role descripti…

Started by Ankit Das

0 Jun 4, 2013

Bring HR to your start up

Hi all, I am a freelance HR consultant and offer the following services. Some of the Pune startups and IT companies have been my clients in…

Started by Vandana J

2 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Vandana J

[Launch] sumHR.com - HR management software with powerful communication & collaboration tools

sumHR (www.sumhr.com) is a SaaS based application ideal for growing companies with the need to streamline HR processes and enable employee …

Started by Jay Thaker

0 Dec 16, 2011

Coming Soon - sumHR.com - Signup and stay tuned!

We've sworn to rid the HR world from all things inefficient, non-scalable and un-cool.   We know that "Mr. Excel Sheet" will hate us, but t…

Started by Jay Thaker

0 Feb 15, 2011

Looking For Investers

Hi All, We are a growing Training and Development organization and want to grow even more rapidly. We are looking for short term or long te…

Started by Bhupendra Singh Rathore1

0 Mar 2, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service