All Discussions Tagged 'furniture' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where to get good quality decently priced moden office furniture in Pune?

Hi everyone I'm looking for office furniture, specially open desks and meeting table. I'm looking for something like this table I found on…

Started by Tonmoy Goswami

1 Sep 24
Reply by Mayuresh

Shared Premise on Rent and Office furniture on Sale

Hi,  Anyone looking for an office with an exclusive room for an team to work without having to compromise on restrictions of shared work p…

Started by sanjay mahajan

4 Jul 5
Reply by sanjay mahajan

Unique showroom furniture for sale

We are renovating our design studio and we have beautiful artefact display stands with crystal mirror that we are selling in very good pric…

Started by dharmishtha mehta

0 May 8

Modular 4 table Pod for sale!

You've got an idea! You've got a concept! And its gonna make millions! You even have a barebones office space! And now you need workstation…

Started by Pradeep Vasudev

0 Jun 23, 2016

Looking for used / new office furniture & chairs for buying

In case someone is looking to sell their existing furniture or is having extra, just wanted to let you know that we are looking for office…

Started by Sushil Shirke

21 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Nikhil Mote

Urban Modular Furniture Rental

Hi Everyone, I am Aditya Thakur, have been working with modular furniture industry for the past 3 years. For the past few months I have be…

Started by Aditya Thakur

0 Jan 6, 2016

Office furniture required Workstations and chairs

Need 4 workstations and chairs immediately

Started by Kalyani Kulkarni

0 Sep 3, 2015

Office Clearing - Electronics, Furniture & Office Equipment in Pristine Condition for Sale

We are looking to sell off a bunch of electronics, furniture & office equipment as we are clearing our office space. All of these are i…

Started by Akhil Gupta

1 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Aeron, Vishal

Rental Office Furniture for Small and Big start ups

Hi Everyone, I am Aditya Thakur, have been working with modular furniture industry for the past 3 years. For the past few weeks I have bee…

Started by Aditya Thakur

2 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Aditya Thakur

Office Furniture Available

Hi, We have about 15 workstations (including table and chair) available. They are only about 8 months old. Since we have grown and moving t…

Started by Sandeep

0 Aug 2, 2014

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service