All Discussions Tagged 'freelancer' (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a Growth Hacker (or an agency) on contract basis

We are looking for a Growth Hacker or an agency on a contract basis. The opportunity is for one of our clients. If you are a freelancer or…

Started by Ayush Jain

0 Feb 19

Looking for Ruby on Rails Developer on contract

We are looking for a Junior RoR Developer with a minimum of 1+ year of experience on Contract. The developer should have following skillset…

Started by Ayush Jain

0 Feb 19

Looking for a Lead Android Developer on Contract

We are looking for a Lead Android Developer with a minimum of 7+ year of experience on Contract. The developer should have following skills…

Started by Ayush Jain

0 Feb 19

Looking for Frontend (ReactJS) Developer on contract

We at RemotePanda are looking for a frontend developer (ReactJS) with 5+ years of experience on contract for 2 months. The required skill s…

Started by Ayush Jain

0 Feb 13

Looking for Frontend and Backend Developer on Contract

We at RemotePanda are looking for a Frontend Developer and Backend Developer on contract for a duration of 6 months for one of our clients.…

Started by Ayush Jain

2 Feb 13
Reply by Pratik Kedar

Looking for Android Developer on contract for 1 month

We are looking for a good Android Developer on contract for a duration of 1 to 1.5 months with a total experience as Android Developer of 2…

Started by Ayush Jain

0 Feb 5

Looking for React Native Developer on contract for 2 months

We are looking for a strong React Native developer on contract with 1 to 2 years of proven experience in React Native. Experience: 1+ years…

Started by Ayush Jain

0 Jan 27

Freelancer Web Developer

Hello, My name is Ashish and I am freelancer developer with 5+ years of experience in Website development . if you have any requirement for…

Started by Ashish

0 Jan 20

Freelancer Web Developer

Hello, My name is Ashish and I am freelancer developer with 5+ years of experience in Website development . if you have any requirement for…

Started by Ashish

0 Jan 20

Are You Looking for web Full stack developer

Hello Prospect, Hope you are doing great! I am an expert web developer and working on developing websites by using the Laravel framework. A…

Started by Pramod Wagh

0 Sep 27, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service