All Discussions Tagged 'entrepreneurs' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Mentoring Thread!

Dear All, Someone other day wrote to me saying that he isn't able to get the mentoring resources that he needs on this platform. Mentoring…

Started by Santosh

2 Aug 26
Reply by Sid Saha

IGNITE INTENT - India's Crowdfunding Website - is LIVE

We proudly present to you launch of www.IGNITEINTENT.com India's very own CROWDFUNDING website....where ideas get life!!! No more VCs, Inv…

Started by rinkesh shah

5 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by rinkesh shah

Women Entrepreneurs

Hi  Calling out to all women entrepreneurs in this club! Let's catch up- we know there's always a lot to discuss. 

Started by Vasundhara S

2 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Vasundhara S

Looking for partner/financier who can invest in our project.

Education Project. We are already working in education domain since last 5 years.We already have few institution.We are looking for partner…

Started by Kartik Upadhyay

0 Dec 27, 2012

Inviting Business Proposal : Entrepreneur Park

Dear All. If you have an idea to start your own business.. If you think you have great passion to become an entrepreneur ... If you think…

Started by Entrepreneur Park

0 Apr 27, 2012

Looking for an opportunity to work with start-ups

Establishing a small scale enterprise in the early teenage laid the foundation of my career. And then after successfully operating it for 2…

Started by Satprakash Arora

0 Apr 25, 2012

Startups and SME's: Get your ‘own hiring team’, at ‘zero cost’, with a ‘result guarantee’ to meet hiring targets

Hello everyone, I am eager to connect with small business owners/CEO's/Directors, as, our firm specializes in supporting growing startups…

Started by Om Deshpande

0 Dec 12, 2011

A blog for answering common doubts that entrepreneurs have about Content Development

Hi Everyone, I am Amruta Ranade, a content writer and blogger. During my 2 years in this profession, I have met many entrepreneurs and sta…

Started by Amruta Ranade

0 Jan 3, 2011

India Business Network - Network & Do Business with Indian Professionals & Businesses worldwide

India Business Network - Network & Do Business with Indian Professionals & Businesses worldwide Connect & do business with 3,1…

Started by Santosh

0 Nov 15, 2009

Looking for Mentorship from the OpenCoffee Club?

This discussion is now closed, * To apply for mentorship - click here and join the mentorship group -- This is to quickly assemble a list…

Started by Santosh

2 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Mubashshar

RSS

Members

Proudly Supported By

© 2014   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service