All Discussions Tagged 'developers' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a mobile app developer to be part of the founding team

Hello Friends, This is Shubhranshu. I'm building a tech team in Pune for a B2C product idea and wanted to know if anyone would be interest…

Started by Shubhranshu Jain

3 May 8
Reply by Mrunal Kulkarni

Salesforce Developers , Freelancers reqd. PUNE Singapore project

Cognic Systems Private Ltd. (www.cognicsys.com), is a boutique software services firm, a fast-growing technology enterprise and preferred p…

Started by Sandeep Shukla

1 Jan 29
Reply by Savitri kalshetty

SharePoint developer/Administrator needed..

Folks, posting following SharePoint requirement for one of my friend Jayant Feel free discuss this with him and you can reach him @  jayant…

Started by Samir

0 Jan 10

Android/iOs App developer required for BigBasket type app

Hello Entrepreuners, I'm looking for Mobile app developers to develop end to end consumer ecommerce app like a BigBasket paradigm.  Will be…

Started by Nishit Negandhi

0 Dec 30, 2018

Seeking Software Development Vendors for deAzzle

Fellow POCC members, Here at deAzzle we're Seeking an accomplished software development vendor to work with. I'd love to hear from you if y…

Started by Santosh

2 Mar 14, 2018
Reply by Pritesh Paul

iOS Developers with 4-5 Years Experience

Job Description: - Working knowledge of the general mobile, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies. Designing, developing and val…

Started by Vishal Suradkar

0 May 29, 2017

Android Developers with 3-4 Years Experience

Job Description Requirements/Key Skills: 3-5 years of strong hands on technical and work experience, handling Android app development. Stro…

0 May 29, 2017

PHP Developer with 3 Years Experience

Job Description: We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the serv…

0 May 29, 2017

Developers and Testers! Time for a change!

Start from first principles, push yourself, go hungry, and slog all night. Work from home, but only on weekends, because there is too much…

Started by Pradeep Vasudev

0 Nov 8, 2016

Introducing my startup for IT Startups in Pune

Greetings,    I am 4+ year experienced IT professional once thinking to start my own startup company and faced first question about employe…

Started by Ajij Attar

0 Jun 22, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service