All Discussions Tagged 'app' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[Anved Technologies ]: Startup : Looking for Freshers /college students/part time job seekers for their journey

Good afternoon Ladies and gentlemen,   Anved Technologies, a startup in Mobile device development and testing is looking for the Freshers a…

Started by Anved Technologies

0 Mar 12

Looking for experts/team using Google App engine

We are looking for expert developers team using  Google App engine. If you have the expertise please share the sample work with me -  ashis…

Started by Ashish Shah

0 Mar 11

need volunteers for beta testing android app for cab booking

Fellow entrepreneurs and would-be-entrepreneurs, I have set up an venture in online cab booking business. Currently i am testing its androi…

Started by Manoj Kumar

0 Jan 14

Co-founder with Mobile App and Web Development skills

Hi All, I am looking at Co-founders with development skills in Mobile App development and web technologies. The compensation, stake and oth…

Started by siddharth joshi

9 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Jitendra Kulkarni

Mobile Architect & Developer

Hello friends, If anyone of you requires help regarding mobile application development, feel free to drop a comment or put a email. I have…

Started by Ruturaj

2 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Ruturaj

Looking for IOS & Android - Junior & Senior Mobile Developers

Hello We are looking for 1-4 years Junior & 5+ years Senior mobile application developers using IOS, Android, BB, Windows Surface techn…

Started by Mandar

9 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Nana

An Android app now pays you to unlock your phone.

Hi Friends, We have lately launched the beta version of Piggybank- unlock/earn on android market.. PIGGYBANK Unlock/Earn (beta) PiggyBank -…

Started by Arun Vaswani

0 Oct 8, 2013

[app] Cricket Fun Facts - [NEW & FREE]

How well you know about cricket? If you are die hard Cricket Fan.. Try answering below questions.. - Throughout history most of the crick…

Started by Amod Gokhale

0 Sep 25, 2013

New App - Thought Of The Day

Rachit Technology Launches mobile app 'Thought Of The Day'. This application will give you an Inspirational thought to kick start your day…

Started by Amod Gokhale

0 Aug 1, 2013

squaredup.com match making electronics with IT

any iOS engineers/Android mobile application engineers, got excited ? when they saw this great match making of this small electronic device…

Started by SGP Sai

1 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by sachin

RSS

Proudly Supported By

© 2014   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service