All Discussions Tagged 'app' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for interns as well as experienced developers

We are developing digital content, including educational apps and games, in multiple languages to enhance learning through digital experien…

Started by Prajakta Mahajan

1 Dec 3
Reply by Rishiraj Sharma

Why does Yo! app triumph?

Yo! app is location-aware mobile app to connect people at their current location. People may be strangers too. Some usecases:1. Medium to i…

Started by Prasanna Jha

2 Nov 18
Reply by Prasanna Jha

iPhone App Freelancer needed.

Greetings everyone! I am looking for an iOs freelancer for a client project. An android app is ready and iphone version of the same applica…

Started by Acura Scripts

6 Nov 6
Reply by bharat sukdeo banate

Looking for India partner to make other version of the app for India market

Hi Guys I have one iOS app (next is android app) to allow user watch tv and movie, movie trailer, At the moment, my app is for global mark…

Started by Gmount

1 Aug 7
Reply by Nikhil J

[FREE][APP_LAUNCH]Numbers And You - Numerology App

Numbers And You "Numbers And You" is FREE and completely offline mobile app based on, modern Numerology. It shows your profile, based on Bi…

Started by Amod Gokhale

0 Jun 19

Startup

Hello Everybody I am looking for partners for a cloud and mobile app development  startup. I have funding and office space already availab…

Started by Siddhartha Kulkarni

5 Jun 10
Reply by Arpana

Looking for IOS developer with 2+ years of experience

As the title says we are looking for a IOS developer to hire full time who has atleast 2 years of development experience. Please send resum…

Started by Mandar

0 Jun 6

Looking urgently for a Android developer with 2+ years experience to join our company

Looking urgently for a Android developer with 2+ years experience to join our company

Started by Mandar

2 May 30
Reply by Pravin Pawar

[Anved Technologies ]: Startup : Looking for Freshers /college students/part time job seekers for their journey

Good afternoon Ladies and gentlemen,   Anved Technologies, a startup in Mobile device development and testing is looking for the Freshers a…

Started by Anved Technologies

0 Mar 12

Looking for experts/team using Google App engine

We are looking for expert developers team using  Google App engine. If you have the expertise please share the sample work with me -  ashis…

Started by Ashish Shah

0 Mar 11

RSS

© 2014   Created by Santosh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service