All Discussions Tagged 'accounting' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you aware of the real costs of running in-house payroll?

Entrepreneurs and owners across small businesses typically start with running most functions in-house. It is common to see these business…

Started by Abhishek Shrivastav

0 Sep 20, 2016

Why it makes sense to outsource accounting and bookkeeping to capable vendors in India?

As a mid-sized audit firm, it is very common to be dealing with a number of small or medium sized businesses. Maintaining books of accoun…

0 Sep 20, 2016

What are some of the advantages of outsourcing accounting - Any thoughts?

Accounts is a non-core function, yet there is resistance in outsourcing activities related to accounting. What has been your experience? .…

1 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Sanjay Pardeshi

Save Money & Save Time - Pi.TEAM - HR, Finance & PM Software

Dear Pune Startups, Are you tired of compliance? worried about salary calculations? Then we have excellent solution for you.   We are a PUN…

Started by Nikhil J

0 Jul 9, 2016

Accounitng, Payroll outsourcing or Software

Hi, Let me know if anybody here is looking for Accounting, Payroll outsourcing or A/c, Payroll software. I have some good references and w…

Started by Harshita

0 Jan 15, 2016

Wanted: Part-time book keeper and admin

Hi! We are looking for Part-time book keeper and admin. Must have previous experience with book keeping and admin activities. Location: Au…

Started by Aditya Bhelande

0 Jul 22, 2015

CloudCA – Your Accountant, CFO and Business Advisor in the Cloud

Entrepreneurship is not easy! It’s no less than a hurdle race or let’s just say you got to run a marathon at sprinting pace…While you are a…

Started by Prasad Bhalerao

0 Mar 25, 2015

CloudCA - Your Accountant, CFO and Business Advisor in the Cloud

Entrepreneurship is not easy! It’s no less than a hurdle race or let’s just say you got to run a marathon at sprinting pace…While you are a…

Started by Prasad Bhalerao

0 Mar 25, 2015

Introducing ProfitBooks.net

Dear Friends, I would like to introduce our new application - ProfitBooks.net.  ProfitBooks is an online accounting and payroll management…

Started by Harshal Katre

0 Oct 27, 2012

Looking for companies who need help with their accounting and taxation

I am the CEO of Pronet Consulting & Services in Pune and I wanted to speak to you regarding cost effective services in financial, accou…

Started by Kethaan Parakh

0 Nov 3, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service