All Discussions Tagged 'Technology' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Research Project involving Startups of Pune

hello,  I am a student of MSc Organizational Psychology at the University of Nottingham. I am looking for start-ups to participate in my re…

Started by Sanika Dabholkar

0 Jun 13

Looking for Business Partner for 3D Printer Start-up

3D printer is the next real-life product that is set to revolutionize the world. Nothing could be more fascinating than having pictures pri…

Started by Shyam Sunder

2 Apr 17
Reply by Veer Desai

"Live Pune - Lonavala Local Train Status" is it helpful for Punekar?

In the history of Pune City, we are the first startup to provide the  "Live Pune - Lonavala Local Train Status" in p-Indicator android appl…

Started by Ganesh Gattani

0 Jan 21

Blog on Information Technology and Science

All technology lovers and Science lovers of this forum should like our new blog. This was a Science related blog only and now we have modif…

Started by Chittaranjan Deo

0 Nov 14, 2016

Looking for tech professionals to join as start-up partners

Hi All, I am a cofounder at Turacos Technologies and we are looking for 2 strong tech individuals who can join the team as partners. Skill…

Started by Ankit Kheria

0 Sep 5, 2016

Cost Effective Promotional Tool - Innovative Video Streaming Technology Products- Video Email , Video Website & Broadcaster

Cost Effective Promotional Tool - Innovative Video Streaming Technology Products- Video Email , Video Website & Broadcast Posted by PR…

Started by PRAVIN MANOHAR PANDIT

0 Jun 16, 2016

Today's World Economy is governed by Technology. Are you up for it???

Hi all, If you see the big players like Apple, Google, Shell oil & Gas, GE etc., the backbone of their business in Technology. It is v…

Started by Khushali Bhisikar

0 Apr 21, 2016

Looking for Technology Head for a Start-Up

Hi, We have recently launched a HR platform and looking for a technology head to take up responsibility of managing and developing the port…

Started by Sapan Shrimal

3 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Nitin Babar

Looking for a Technical partner to join us in our vision called CRAVY

We are a Start-up based in Pune and are developing a food App - CRAVY to answer the vital question of customers with reference to Food. The…

Started by Ajay Ghai

9 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Prasad Pujari

[free][app] CA/ CS

Are you still referring to your book ? Try these free mobile apps of Indian Acts - specially to CAs, CSs. Very very useful for students as…

Started by Amod Gokhale

0 Aug 6, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service