All Discussions Tagged 'Startup' (178)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Urgently looking for Senior Full Stack Developer at EduBrite Systems Pune (Java, Spring, Hibernate, *nix)

About Company http://www.edubrite.com/ Learning Management System for training and assessment. Privately held. Based in Fremont CA. Job D…

Started by Ashish Gaonker

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Ashish Gaonker

Investment in Education Startups

Hello Startups, I am looking to invest in some education startups and also mentor the same. I would prefer the startup to work on its own b…

Started by abhijeet bagaai

3 on Sunday
Reply by Chittaranjan Deo

Looking for investor,co-founder or mentor for my upcoming venture

360Listing - Rule the digital ad market with us At 360 Listing, we are determined to change the way digital listing works. We aim to emp…

Started by Shiv Gupta

0 Dec 28, 2016

Looking for Investment for ecommerce book service

My Book Halt currently focuses on a unique day based renting system (Rs.5/Day). to serve the reader and avoid hasty process and deliver all…

Started by Niranjan Deshpande

0 Nov 26, 2016

Employee Management can sometimes be a hassle

Are you tired of 1. Keeping track of the leaves that your employees take 2. Time Sheet tracking 3. Employee Profile and skills tracking 4.…

Started by Keerthi Kadam

0 Nov 25, 2016

Opportunity for Startup Business and Freelancer's

Hello Everyone. We have a good Opportunity for Startup Business and Freelancers.We are outsourcing the Web Development Projects.These are I…

Started by Shivani Nimbalkar

54 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Sushant Jalgi

LOOKING FOR WANNA-BE-PRENEUR ARCHITECTS &CTO

Hello, We "ID4 REALMS Infotech Pvt. Ltd." with our office at Baner, Pune is currently looking to expand our senior management portfolio. Sp…

Started by Vijay Apsangi

0 Nov 4, 2016

Are you a Foodie? You should definitely take this!

We are bringing all the foodies in Pune together, by connecting them what they love the most... FOOD (obviously). We love to know more abou…

Started by Neeraj Khandelwal

0 Nov 2, 2016

An One of it's kind Concept...An Innovation in Food....which has great potential on a global scale..Needs Passionate Partner / Investor

Hi Folks, An innovation with ancient Indian flavor by converting it into comfort Food and spread it across Globe needs Investor/ Passionate…

Started by Srilagna Mohanty

0 Nov 1, 2016

Looking for Android Developer - Part Time (2+ Year Experience)

We are proud to inform you that soon we are launching our new social platform for food enthusiasts. This portal is on android platform. W…

Started by Sagar Gaikwad

2 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by GetSureJob

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service