All Discussions Tagged 'POCC' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

POCC Internship Mela 2016

16th Jan 2016: A memorable morning for Pune Startups and students seeking internships. While PM Narendra Modi was launching “Startup India…

Started by Keerthi Kadam

2 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Swwapnil Saali

POCC Crossed 15K in Membership - What Next?

Hi friends, It just feels like yesterday when we crossed the 10K membership mark, and now in less than 2 years we grew to 15000. (We are 15…

Started by Ashish Belagali

5 May 13, 2015
Reply by Parag Mulgund

Happy New Year 2015 & The POCC Activities

On behalf of POCC leadership, here is wishing all the members a happy, prosperous and a collaborative new year. Hope we all meet up more, g…

0 Dec 31, 2014

POCC 10K event - looking for a venue sponsorship

HI all, For the 10K event, we need a venue that can hold 1000 event participants. It could be a big hall, or some open space that needs to…

3 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Arpana

your story of success

Hello friends, Its indeed a great pleasure to announce on POCC that i have written a book on Success. Though the subject is very common, bu…

Started by agarwalsagar3

0 Oct 5, 2012

Would you like to pitch on the POCC 1M1M custom roundtable?

Hi,As part of the One Million by One Million (1M/1M) initiative, we have successfully held several custom roundtables with various organiza…

Started by Ruchika Abbi

4 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Ruchika Abbi

On using ActiveCiti to host the POCC meetings ...

Hey! My name is Saurabh Jain and I am one of the founders of ThinkingSpace Technologies - a small startup based out of Pune, India. Besid…

Started by Saurabh Jain

3 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by amu1983

Pune OCC Meet "Bootstrapping" Saturday, September 13th, 4pm-7pm at SICSR

We will have a Pune OpenCoffee Club meeting this Saturday, September 13th, from 4pm to 7pm at SICSR. Thanks to Navin Kabra and Manas Garg…

Started by Santosh

0 Sep 9, 2008

POCC Meetup - III, Saturday, June 14th, 5pm, Cafe Barista, Law College Rd.

UPDATED We will be meeting on Saturday, June 14th, @ 5pm, Barista Law College Rd. next to Ind Search. Look forward to a strong turn out.…

Started by Santosh

65 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by theoutlander

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service