All Discussions Tagged 'Online' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freelancing Projects

Hi All,   We are a group of IT professionals having more than three years of experience in multiple domains.  Looking for some freelancin…

Started by Anupam Sharma

0 Jul 25, 2016

Online Laundry in Pune.

We at monthend are trying to change the way current laundry industry works. Quality services with on time pickup & Delivery at a pocket…

Started by Shouvik Dey

0 May 9, 2016

Online Laundry in Pune.

We at monthend are trying to change the way current laundry industry works. Quality services with on time pickup & Delivery at a pocket…

Started by Shouvik Dey

0 May 9, 2016

What one desires from marketing?

Just a thought after working for others and hearing out the leaders what they want from Marketing and what they meant in reality were two d…

Started by Subhash Tiwari

0 Feb 12, 2016

Looking for STRATEGIC TIEUPS with E-commerce Companies, Online Service Companies

Today there are lots of e-commerce companies, personal service Companies which are vying for customers. We have come up with a plan where a…

Started by abhijeet bagaai

0 Jan 8, 2016

SAP FICO Training Online in USA | Canada

SAP FICO Online Training is one of the best courses providing by 123Trainings for your better future. All institutes are may not be provide…

Started by vidhyavani

2 Sep 8, 2015

Acadym.com A Global Arena of Education

With great pleasure, we would like to inform you that we have innovated an online solution named Acadym.com which is a classified ad portal…

Started by Ssooraj Rauth

0 Jul 3, 2015

Looking for Co-founder,graphics expert, instructors and seed investors for my educational startup

Hello guys, I am Sanket Dongre. I am the founder of Creatiwit, an online educational startup. I have launched the MVP of the site. Currentl…

Started by Sanket S Dongre

0 Jun 29, 2015

Digital Marketing Services in Pune

Customers are always looking for solutions as per their requirement. But do really your products or services reaching them out? Here, one s…

Started by Devika Deshmukh

0 Mar 13, 2015

Are You PACKing a Punch? Packaging Essentials for the Indian Online Seller

Ever wonder why Kinder Joy never fails to hook the little kids onto their little treats? Ever seen the joy on the child’s face when he open…

Started by Saptarshi Baksi

0 Jan 3, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service