All Discussions Tagged 'Investments' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Personal Wealth Manager

Common concerns before investing:- Time constraints Market complexities Dynamic and volatile nature Lack of understanding/awareness of vari…

Started by abhishek ganu

0 Aug 29, 2017

Looking for Team Members and Fundraising Options for my Social Initiative

My name is Nitika Nagar and I am the founder of an initiative called Preshti which works to reform Juvenile Delinquents in Pune and Mumbai…

Started by Nitika Nagar

0 Oct 6, 2016

Looking for Professional help in creating Business Pitch Deck & connecting with Investor's

Hello All, I'm looking for Financial consultants/advisors to help in creating the Business Pitch Deck & connecting with VC's. Please r…

Started by Ankush Bansal

4 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Nikhil Mote

Scouting for small project / PoC opportunities for our start-up (Cloud & Analytics)

Since Sept’15 I have been working for a Seattle / Pune based technology start up called "CloudMoyo". We are building services and solutions…

Started by Nikhil Mirashi

3 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Nitin Lad

Postal Investment Rates To Decrease From April 2016

Postal Savings will be reducing interest rates April 2016 onward. To avail benefit of good interest (better than bank FD) call Kachewar Inv…

Started by Rohan Kachewar

0 Mar 20, 2016

Kachewar Investments

Started in 1980, Kachewar Investments has been providing "personalized wealth management advice" helping investors to realize their aspirat…

Started by Rohan Kachewar

0 Mar 20, 2016

Looking for Professional help in creating Business Pitch Deck & connecting with Investor's

Hello All, I'm looking for Financial consultants/advisors to help in creating the Business Pitch Deck & connecting with VC's. Please r…

Started by Ankush Bansal

8 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Ankush Bansal

STRATEGIC TIEUPS FOR STARTUPS to reduce Costs

We understand today that even if the product is great, Startups are getting issues with reaching the customer. Most of their cost go toward…

Started by abhijeet bagaai

3 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Niranjan

looking for Investor,Business Partner( Silent/Active) Returns on investment 20-25%

Click to invest & Know more

Started by Dhananjay Dhondge

1 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Sanjeev Nadkarni

Looking out for Entrepreneurs, Company and Individuals as a investor partner who wants to enter into Hospitality Sector or wants to diversify into Hospitality sector….

Looking out for Entrepreneurs, Company and Individuals as investor partner / Co- Founder who wants to enter into Hospitality Sector or wan…

Started by Anikesh Barapatra

1 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by udaysinh patil

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service