All Discussions Tagged 'Investment' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Best Startups in Pune

Dear Friends, I had sent an email asking- "Is your Startup the best one in Pune?" and here are some awesome Startups who responded: (in cas…

Started by Keerthi Kadam

35 Jan 24
Reply by Nikunj Verma

Investment -Revolutionalising Hotel Industry

We are building a state of the art tech product, that will revolutionalise the way people use and book Hotels. We are looking for early sta…

Started by Neeraj Khandelwal

0 Jun 27, 2017

Looking for Business Partner for 3D Printer Start-up

3D printer is the next real-life product that is set to revolutionize the world. Nothing could be more fascinating than having pictures pri…

Started by Shyam Sunder

2 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Veer Desai

Investment in Education Startups

Hello Startups, I am looking to invest in some education startups and also mentor the same. I would prefer the startup to work on its own b…

Started by abhijeet bagaai

5 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Shyam Sunder

Leading Animation company looking for serious Investors

Hello Folks, We are a Leading Animation & Game art outsourcing company based in Pune ( India ) and on few other locations, We are worki…

Started by Pavan N. Kadam

0 Jan 31, 2017

Looking for Investment for ecommerce book service

My Book Halt currently focuses on a unique day based renting system (Rs.5/Day). to serve the reader and avoid hasty process and deliver all…

Started by Niranjan Deshpande

0 Nov 26, 2016

Angel Investor

Hi, I am Shaneel Karia, Founder of 3Deometry Innovations. We are currently looking for Angel Investors to invest in our company. Any leads…

Started by Shaneel Karia

0 Oct 6, 2016

Looking for Genuine Investor (approx 4-5 Cr) for my 10 Yr old insurance company

Hello Guys, I am CEO of TeamHealth Insurance Marketing Pvt Ltd and it's India's first company to obtain IMF licence from IRDAI last year. W…

Started by Jayapradha Kamath

0 Aug 21, 2016

Please suggest amenities for a Bungalow or Row-house if you want to purchase

Dear Friends, Please suggest what all amenities would you go for while purchasing a Bungalow or Row-house?

Started by Nitesh Ramesh More

0 Jul 24, 2016

Calling Startups looking for Seed Money/ Angel Investment

Hello Friends, We at POCC, have been getting quite a few requests from small and big investors that they would like to invest in Startups.…

Started by Keerthi Kadam

23 May 2, 2016
Reply by Gaurav Saxena

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service