All Discussions Tagged 'Franchise' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will you be Co Partner of ThirteenVentureBuzz solutions

Dear All, Srihan nag, my son is 26 months old now, some time ago I was sharing with my wife that my dream is that son should become a sport…

Started by Sandeep

0 Oct 13

Franchise Model for an Agriculture Startup

Friends, I just wanted to get your opinion on franchising my startup- AgricultureCircle.com. I plan to start new branches in Tier 2 Cities…

Started by Keerthi Kadam

4 Jul 10
Reply by sachin chavan

Special Franchise Opportunity For Maharashtra

Established Gifting Shop Franchise 1. Special Franchise opportunity in Maharashtra2. Franchise fees waived till 10th of Jan ------- Never e…

Started by Shesha Shiba Mohanty

0 Jan 5

New Innovative Product

Dear All, Good Morning. We have couple of Investment and Product Promotion / Dealship opportunities which I would like to share with you in…

Started by Abhijit Suresh Ghanekar

0 Oct 20, 2015

WANTED Franchisee/ Distributor for a unique educational product across Maharashtra and Pan India

We at ALTIVIS Technologies located in Shivane, Pune have come up with a unique educational product called Student Pedia or "STUPEDIA". We…

Started by Aditya Rao

1 May 16, 2014
Reply by nikhil k choudhary

Franchisee Opportunity with Investment of ₹ 1 lac

Role of  Franchisee: A Franchise needs to create two lines of business, a direct team and business through Sub Franchise* Franchise als…

Started by Sumeet Gaarg

0 Oct 19, 2012

Franchise Opportunity

Dear Member Friends,   Pl. refer attachment.   I wish to offer a wide market opportunity, limited competition and high profit Franchise opp…

Started by Satish Pathak

0 Feb 28, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service