All Discussions Tagged 'Event' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking For Corporate Events Companies

Hello All We are Looking For Companies or Consultancies who are doing Corporate events in IT companies like Infosys,IBM,Wipro majorly in Hi…

Started by Manish Jawale

20 Jan 25
Reply by Sanket Bhosle

Startup Showcase @ Startup Weekend Pune

Hi, We are inviting Entrepreneurs to showcase their Startups on the final demo day of Startup Weekend Pune on 4th August, Sunday.   There w…

Started by Aditya Kabra

0 Aug 24, 2016

Looking for an Investor

Hi There, We are a pune based start up (CHAMP HUNT)in Sports Event Management and we are done with our first event in Pune "SPEED KING OF…

Started by Sameer Kanva

0 May 9, 2016

Looking for an Investor

Hi There, We are a pune based start up (CHAMP HUNT)in Sports Event Management and we are done with our first event in Pune "SPEED KING OF…

Started by Sameer Kanva

0 May 9, 2016

Looking for an Investor

Started by Sameer Kanva

0 May 9, 2016

Startups Pune invite - Local Circle

About Circle "Startups Pune" Founder: Ganesh Kamble Description: This circle brings together every one who is an entrepreneur or is in…

Started by Arvind SIngh

3 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Arvind SIngh

GoSportify Cricket League 2016

Here is your chance to play, to shine, to win, to do what you always dreamed of - score that winning run, to take that winning catch, to bo…

Started by Amit Asopa

0 Feb 10, 2016

Skill Development Program

After doing deep research on students, fresher and early stage professionals, we found that during college & work, they require some ki…

Started by Nishi Kant

0 Feb 4, 2016

Pune Angel Investors' Meetup on June 21st 2015

Dear friends,  I have 594 strong as of this post! I am holding a meetup for entrepreneurs to talk to angel investors. A panel of 3 to 5 ang…

Started by Keerthi Kadam

13 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Keerthi Kadam

The Startup Growth Masterclass - Pune

Hi, I am Paritosh Sharma, Head of SME and Partners business at PayU! My ask of this forum: Host "The Startup Growth Masterclass" at Pune i…

Started by Paritosh Sharma

0 Jun 5, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service