All Discussions Tagged 'Ecommerce' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for AI Engineer

We are a Pune based E-Commerce Startup. We are looking for AI Engineer. Fresher or Experienced, doesn't really matter. If you're knowledgea…

Started by Keerthi Kadam

2 Sep 25
Reply by Keerthi Kadam

NEED PHP / CODEINGITER e-COMMERCE EXPERT - FREELANCER URGENT

Hi developers, Need developer from PUNE WHO can work full time on this E-COMMERCE PROJECT. Project is a very big and chance get on full ti…

Started by Vikas Mantute

1 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by Prasad Angre

Looking for Co-Founder/Investors for Ecommerce

Dear Friends, I am looking for Co-Founder for e-commerce startup spread in almost all type of products (Apparel/Footwear/Intimation Jewelry…

Started by Praveen Kumar

0 May 9, 2017

The ‘A-to-Z’ of One Person Company Registration in India

All You Need to Know About the One Person Company Registration Starting a business of your own can be extremely exciting, but creative fr…

Started by Saptarshi Baksi

8 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Nikhil Mote

looking for a freelancer SEO expert

I am looking for an SEO expert to work on marketing of e-com website. Requirement is as below:- I have a small relatively new e-com busines…

Started by vaibhav sultania

10 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Pratik Singhal

Fashion Blogger to Fashion Store Entrepreneur – Aanam Chashmawala of WhatWhenWear.in

A quote by the great inventor Thomas Edison struck us when we came to know the story of the cheerfully  jovial – Miss Aanam Chashmawala.  …

1 Sep 29, 2015

Magento Developer Available- 100% Remote Work

Hi Folks,    My website – www.tanzaniteinfotech.com   Experience –  10 years    Availability: 7am to 9pm EST   Payment: Project basis only…

Started by Riya Sachan

0 Jul 17, 2015

Want to Start Sellin on Flipkart and Amazon in 7 Days?

More than 3 Crore online shoppers in the last year. Rs 10,000 Crore worth of sales in that time. And you're still wondering when to sta…

0 May 19, 2015

Looking for CEO / Partner for Ecommerce startup

We need technical expertise with 2 to 4 yrs of experience in ecommerce. He/she will be full in charge of the daily working of the site. Nee…

Started by Nikhil Kothari

3 May 5, 2015
Reply by Biyani Pravin Balakisan

All That You Ever Wanted To Know About Multi-Product Facebook Ads

Facebook recently launched their newest ad type - multi-product ads, which allows advertisers to showcase multiple products, services or p…

0 Apr 10, 2015

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service