All Discussions Tagged 'Development' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing startup & looking forward for opportunities!

Hi, I would like to take the opportunity to introduce my start-up "Imagica Technosoft" on the platform of POCC. Imagica Technosoft is the s…

Started by Amit

2 Aug 26
Reply by Nikhil Mote

Digital Marketing | Social Media | SEO | Google Adwords | Youtube Marketing | Website Design & Development | Mobile Apps Marketing | Video Making and Marketing

http://www.1digitalsearch.com is a digital marketing company in pune india which provides digital marketing services, SEO, Social Media mar…

Started by someshwar b

0 Aug 19

Freelancing Projects

Hi All,   We are a group of IT professionals having more than three years of experience in multiple domains.  Looking for some freelancin…

Started by Anupam Sharma

0 Jul 25

Which are new startups- around 1-2 years old in pune who are working on their own products and services ?

Hi all , I am keen to know which are the new startups who have their own product or service offerings ? i can help them on their user expe…

Started by Shetall Natuu

1 Jul 22
Reply by Devesh Jindal

FierceHound || Your Digital Marketing and Technology Initiatives!

Hello, We provides all kind of services listed below, kindly find us or write a mail to us, if you have any kind of service requires. Fierc…

Started by Sumit Kumar

0 Jul 20

WordPress Deveopment

We build brands and launch remarkable products. We believe your business should stand head and shoulders above the rest and we’re here to h…

Started by Marttalk Technologies

0 Jul 11

WordPress Deveopment

We build brands and launch remarkable products. We believe your business should stand head and shoulders above the rest and we’re here to h…

Started by Marttalk Technologies

0 Jul 11

Looking for a job as a Business Analyst/Business Developer

Hello People, My name is Aashwin Trivedi. I have done my B.Tech from IIT Powai and have a work experience of 7 years and 9 months. My last…

Started by Aashwin Trivedi

2 Jul 2
Reply by Prasanna P Rapate

Immediate joining JAVA developers

Looking for high potential Java developers with experience of working on JAVA spring framework and sound DB knowledge. Please send your re…

Started by Gurmeet - Cloud IT Better

1 May 23
Reply by Atul khandar

Sales and Business Development

We are looking for Sales People. People from failed startups are more welcome.  Even Freshers with zeal for sales are welcome We are looki…

Started by abhijeet bagaai

0 May 20

RSS

© 2016   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service