All Discussions Tagged 'Cricket' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GodSpeed Cricket League Beta - Download Now on Google Play Store!

Hi All, We are so excited to invite you for GodSpeed Cricket League Beta. Download GodSpeed Cricket League Beta on Google Play Store. Fol…

Started by Ranbeer Hora

0 Nov 25, 2017

GoSportify Cricket League 2016

Here is your chance to play, to shine, to win, to do what you always dreamed of - score that winning run, to take that winning catch, to bo…

Started by Amit Asopa

0 Feb 10, 2016

CrikStat app

Recently, we launched the CrikStat app on the Google Play Store.    CrikStat is your comprehensive guide to a complete statistical history…

Started by Aniruddha Sudhir Vaidya

0 Feb 13, 2015

[app] Cricket Fun Facts - [NEW & FREE]

How well you know about cricket? If you are die hard Cricket Fan.. Try answering below questions.. - Throughout history most of the crick…

Started by Amod Gokhale

0 Sep 25, 2013

Found it real interesting

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/10-things-ceos-can-learn-from-dravid-1331562352-slideshow/dravid-photo-1331560960.html Something specia…

Started by suraj shukla

0 Apr 24, 2013

Wants Sponsors for Android App

Hi, We have a Android App for IPL and we are searching sponsor's for it. If you are interested and want more information, please contact m…

Started by Ashutosh B. Bodake

0 Feb 27, 2013

Want Commentator for IPL:

Individual should have/be : Good knowledge of cricket Good sense of humour Good in English,Marathi and Hindi written skills. Send us your…

Started by Ashutosh B. Bodake

0 Feb 18, 2013

Chauka hits a chauka

I posted here about my start-up Chauka.in when we launched the mobile app Chauka Cricket Scorer. Today I just want to share a quick update…

Started by Manoj Tammiraju

0 Feb 1, 2013

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service