All Discussions Tagged 'Company' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a partner or agency who can takeover sales for our awesome software Product

Hello, Greetings from Solitaire Jewellery Software!!! We are looking for a partner or an agency who can takeover sales and marketing part o…

Started by Rohit Golecha

0 Feb 20

Partnership with CA for GST, Private Limited, LLP Registration

I am the founder of Spacelance Office Solutions, Kharadi, Pune.   I would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company to you.   …

Started by Boby Thomas

0 Dec 8, 2017

Virtual Address in Pune for GST and Company Registration

All, we provide Virtual Address and shared offices for Company registration, GST Registration etc. Please call 703 88 99 100 for details o…

Started by Boby Thomas

0 Nov 10, 2017

What is the business impact of the mobile apps?

With the increasing adoption of mobile and smart devices, mobile apps are beginning to play a vital role for businesses. The mobile apps no…

Started by Amy

0 Sep 26, 2017

Re-Thinking Cost to Company ( CTC ) ... In Industries Prone to Disruption

In today’s fast changing world, companies, both start-ups and established ones need to re-visit their understanding of the concept of “…

Started by Ashish Puntambekar

0 Sep 24, 2017

Usage of mobile App upcoming years

90 percent of consumer's mobile time is spent in apps.Mobile User Grows 58% Year over Year268,692m is the Projected number of apps download…

Started by Amy

0 Jun 23, 2017

Research Project involving Startups of Pune

hello,  I am a student of MSc Organizational Psychology at the University of Nottingham. I am looking for start-ups to participate in my re…

Started by Sanika Dabholkar

0 Jun 13, 2017

Is Moving Showroom an effective way to grab huge audience attention?

Mobile Exhibition Units in India are innovative and effective marketing tool to reach out the maximum audience. The audience get in touch w…

Started by mini

0 Jan 10, 2017

Word press Developer @Venture Care - Pune, Maharashtra

Word press Developer Venture Care - Pune, Maharashtra ₹12,000 a month Company Profile: Venture-Care is the most reliable one-stop online…

Started by munna samal

0 Nov 4, 2016

LOOKING FOR WANNA-BE-PRENEUR ARCHITECTS &CTO

Hello, We "ID4 REALMS Infotech Pvt. Ltd." with our office at Baner, Pune is currently looking to expand our senior management portfolio. Sp…

Started by Vijay Apsangi

0 Nov 4, 2016

RSS

© 2020   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service