All Discussions Tagged 'Blockchain' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DEX - Decentralized Exchanges

DEXes address several problems that Centralized exchanges face, but are not a cure-all. Learn more here -  https://bit.ly/Dex-ICC

Started by Amrit Mirchandani

0 on Tuesday

An Intro to De-Fi — Part I

Decentralized Finance also known as De-Fi is trending these days. We decided to create a mult-part series on the subject. Here's Part I. …

0 May 5

Announcing Yieldwallet participation on MATIC Incentivized testnet + How to setup your own Validator

YieldWallet.io participating in the @maticnetwork Counter Stake Incentivized Testnet and you can participate too! The more the merrier. Lea…

0 Apr 22

Cardano 101 - Approach to Scalability, Interoperability and Sustainability

From Cardano's third generation technological capaibilities in the Crypto world to its interesting usecase for BMW and other industries - i…

0 Jan 29

YieldWallet wishes everyone a Happy Holidays with a 0% promotional Fee on Tezos Baking

It's not Christmas till we bake some XTZ. Here's to Wishing everyone a Merry Tezzie Christmas and a Happy Tezzie New Year with YieldWallet'…

0 Dec 21, 2019

Indra Crypto Capital's Yieldwallet announces the Release of India's First Tezos Baker

Yieldwallet releases India's first Tezos Baking Service, with an easy to use interface, a helpful service team available 24/7 and the best…

0 Dec 4, 2019

Indra Crypto Capital's Yieldwallet announces the Release of India's First Tezos Baker

Yieldwallet releases India's first Tezos Baking Service, with an easy to use interface, a helpful service team available 24/7 and the best…

0 Dec 4, 2019

The Epic-est EOS Survey from IndraEOS

EOS = 'Epic Operating System." Take the appropriately named Epic-est EOS survey today! https://surveyhero.com/c/0ceeb038

0 Nov 30, 2019

Cryptoiscoming highlights 'The Great Indian Cryptocurrency Survey'

Cryptoiscoming has picked up on this super popular survey by Indra Crypto Capital that's making the rounds. Take the survey now if you have…

0 Nov 22, 2019

The Tale of 2 Cryptocurrencies - EOS vs Ethereum

EOS Vs Ethereum: An eternal debate. However a sentence in this two-part series made me realize why we may all be winners in the coming Cryp…

0 Nov 21, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service