Krish Raichand's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Omkar, Please call me on +91-95458525seven eight. We are looking for interns with…"

Krish Raichand replied Oct 18 to Searching for internships or trainee programs.

3 on Thursday
Reply by Dr. Anwar Shaikh

"Thanks Sunil for your feedback, looking forward to a healthy discussions. One of us…"

Krish Raichand replied Sep 16 to Require experienced marketing & business consultants in retail e-commerce & home delivery.

2 Sep 16
Reply by Krish Raichand

"Hi Mandar, I am recommending you to one of my close friend who are good in developin…"

Krish Raichand replied Sep 10 to Looking for a Developer / Team experienced with Developing Cryptocurrency / Virtual Currency Platform

1 Sep 10
Reply by Krish Raichand

"Interested candidates, kindly mail their updated CVs before calling. Thanq."

Krish Raichand replied Sep 9 to Require experienced marketing & business consultants in retail e-commerce & home delivery.

1 Sep 9
Reply by Krish Raichand

"Hi Sudakshina, I think, we can discuss a possible good opportunity for you with us.…"

Krish Raichand replied Sep 8 to Looking for Information Security Auditor/Analyst role

1 Sep 8
Reply by Krish Raichand

"Hi, Kindly write back to us with details at - 'basu.corp@gmail.com'. Regards,      …"

Krish Raichand replied Jul 23, 2012 to We Support Start-ups!

1 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Krish Raichand

"I wonder, where are these web designing teams have gone ? Are they on holidays or ar…"

Krish Raichand replied Jul 23, 2012 to Urgently require, best Quality Professional Website Designers.

4 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by abhijeet shastri

"Hi Vasant, This Sounds interesting. Kindly write to us in detail about your ideas -…"

Krish Raichand replied Jul 22, 2012 to Bridging the gap between institutions and industries

18 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Arpana

"Hi Koustubha,  Your offerings seems to be of our immense interest. Can we talk on th…"

Krish Raichand replied Jul 21, 2012 to research projects in cloud computing and virtualization

22 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Abhishek

"Hi Arpana, What kind of services & solutions do you people deal in ? Can we expl…"

Krish Raichand replied Jul 21, 2012 to research projects in cloud computing and virtualization

22 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Abhishek

RSS

Members

Proudly Supported By

© 2014   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service