Satish Kumar Upadhyay's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you send some sample work that you have created for someone on satish.upadhyay@h…"

Satish Kumar Upadhyay replied Aug 25, 2016 to PowerPoint Presentations in low price and immediately delivery

2 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by pranab Dutta Chowdhury

"Let's connect to discuss more. I am available on satish.upadhyay@hotmail.com or 9923…"

Satish Kumar Upadhyay replied Jul 12, 2016 to Android Developer

9 Mar 4
Reply by Atul Khandar

"Hello Pankaj, This is interesting and good. Let's discuss in more detail about devel…"

Satish Kumar Upadhyay replied Apr 3, 2016 to Looking to build a team In India for building an Trading Platform

5 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Swapneel D Tembhurne

"Yeshasvi, My email id - satish.upadhyay@hotmail.com My profile has what you mentione…"

Satish Kumar Upadhyay replied Mar 20, 2016 to Looking for co-founders, investors and pilot partners for an upcoming social enterprise (healthcare, monitoring and evaluation of social programs)

23 Jan 28
Reply by Bhary Singh

"I have sent profile to email mentioned. Thanks."

Satish Kumar Upadhyay replied Jan 30, 2014 to Looking for experienced freelancers from pune.

78 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Vinay Pakhale

"I have send my personal CV at email mentioned. I would send my company profile tomor…"

Satish Kumar Upadhyay replied Nov 19, 2013 to Looking for experienced freelancers from pune.

78 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Vinay Pakhale

"Dear Sara, Please visit www.continez.com to know details and let me know if I need t…"

Satish Kumar Upadhyay replied Nov 16, 2013 to Looking for experienced freelancers from pune.

78 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Vinay Pakhale

"Dear Sara, I have 12+ Yrs hands on of experience and have a strong team of couple of…"

Satish Kumar Upadhyay replied Nov 16, 2013 to Looking for experienced freelancers from pune.

78 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Vinay Pakhale

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service