Abhijit Suresh Ghanekar's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"sent message. plz confirm."

Abhijit Suresh Ghanekar replied Nov 9, 2014 to Let me introduce one product from Japan.

3 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by AMIS IT Solutions

"Thank you for your comment and noted. Will get in touch with you in coming days."

Abhijit Suresh Ghanekar replied Nov 3, 2014 to Bio-Diesel Related Business

8 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Abhijit Suresh Ghanekar

"Hello Viresh, Your profile says you are in IT solutions? How you are related to sup…"

Abhijit Suresh Ghanekar replied Nov 1, 2014 to Bio-Diesel Related Business

8 Nov 3, 2014

"Thank you very much. I will revert once get similar opportunity in near future."

Abhijit Suresh Ghanekar replied Oct 9, 2014 to Python engineers

4 Oct 9, 2014

"Thank you very much. I will revert once get similar opportunity in near future. "

Abhijit Suresh Ghanekar replied Oct 9, 2014 to Python engineers

4 Oct 9, 2014

"Thank you Kalpak, Email aaryatrades@gmail.com --Abhijit"

Abhijit Suresh Ghanekar replied Sep 23, 2014 to Start-ups looking for projects

2 Sep 23, 2014

"Thank you Mr. Sidchilling for your comment. just to inform you that only HTML templ…"

Abhijit Suresh Ghanekar replied Aug 31, 2014 to Web design templates for start-ups

2 Aug 31, 2014

"send me costing item wise on aaryatrades@gmail.com"

Abhijit Suresh Ghanekar replied Jun 21, 2014 to Office furniture for sale.[Excellent Condition] Glass cabin; computer workstations (inbuilt cabinets, drawers); desk Contact 9371022711"

3 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Kapil Jain

"Nice initiative. All the Best. I would like to know more about your promotion plans…"

Abhijit Suresh Ghanekar replied Jun 19, 2014 to School Bus Security Application (A very useful security application for the time we are in)

7 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Nikhil Devgire

"Hello Nikhil, Let me know your requirement. We are a company so take a call accordi…"

Abhijit Suresh Ghanekar replied Jun 16, 2014 to Looking for an experienced PHP developer(codeigniter) especially freelancer

6 Dec 1, 2014

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service