Abhay Bhosale's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Why some companies apply for freelancer requirements from long time ?  If person cle…"

Abhay Bhosale replied May 7, 2018 to Android and Web Developers

3 May 7, 2018
Reply by Abhay Bhosale

"Hello Sir, Send you an email please check."

Abhay Bhosale replied Mar 24, 2018 to Looking for a freelance hybrid app developer experienced & with knowledge in share trading market. Looking from Pune only.

1 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Abhay Bhosale

"Yes, i can, I am professional full stack web developer with the expertise in secure…"

Abhay Bhosale replied Mar 24, 2018 to Web Developer and Digital Marketing

10 Apr 10, 2018
Reply by Priyanka kumari

"Yes, i can, I am professional full stack web developer with the expertise in secure…"

Abhay Bhosale replied Mar 24, 2018 to Freelance PHP Developer In Pune

1 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Abhay Bhosale

"Hello Sir, My name is Abhay a Full Stack Web Developer with the expertise in the Web…"

Abhay Bhosale replied Feb 8, 2018 to Looking for WordPress Developer - PHP Core Developer in Pune

5 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Abhay Bhosale

"Hello Sir, My name is Abhay a Full Stack Web Developer with the expertise in the Web…"

Abhay Bhosale replied Feb 8, 2018 to Looking for a part-time / full-time PHP (Laravel and Wordpress) Developer

3 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Abhay Bhosale

"Hello Sir, My name is Abhay Bhosale Full Stack Web-Developer From Pune. i have work…"

Abhay Bhosale replied Sep 9, 2017 to I am looking for freelancer web designer and developer for developing few websites

3 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Mayuri Konde

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service