Keerthi Kadam's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (172) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a shared space between Wakad and Baner. One of the most affordable shared off…"

Keerthi Kadam replied on Sunday to Need shared co-working space in PCMC area

8 on Sunday
Reply by Keerthi Kadam

"Hey Jiten, Yes, we will interview you too. We are in the process of getting the prod…"

Keerthi Kadam replied on Thursday to Coffee with Keerthi- A Youtube Talk Show for Entrepreneurs and Interesting Personalities

5 on Thursday
Reply by jiten

"Dear Sir, What kind of Factories are you planning to have? Any specific category/ do…"

Keerthi Kadam replied Jun 19 to ANYONE INTERESTED IN STARTING A FACTORY IN PUNE

1 Jun 19
Reply by Keerthi Kadam

"Hi Sudhir,  I have enough space to accommodate 10 people in Vishal Nagar near Baner.…"

Keerthi Kadam replied Jun 15 to Looking for Shared Office Space

7 Jun 19
Reply by Subramniyam Swamy

"I have received quite a good number of responses, will be reaching out to all folks…"

Keerthi Kadam replied Jun 15 to Coffee with Keerthi- A Youtube Talk Show for Entrepreneurs and Interesting Personalities

5 on Thursday
Reply by jiten

"Ashish, Thanks to Prathmesh Krisang who summarized the event in a post like this. To…"

Keerthi Kadam replied May 25 to Seminar on Fundraising by POCC

8 May 25
Reply by Keerthi Kadam

"First off, please do not spam. Interact with people here and add your advertisement…"

Keerthi Kadam replied Nov 25, 2016 to Questions on How to use this Website? Ask me here.

14 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Keerthi Kadam

"Sounds like e great idea. We will look into this, Jaya."

Keerthi Kadam replied Nov 25, 2016 to Questions on How to use this Website? Ask me here.

14 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Keerthi Kadam

"Seema,  You can post this under Forum> Startup: Share Ideas, Find Partnerships, I…"

14 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Keerthi Kadam

"It appears within 15 minutes."

14 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Keerthi Kadam

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service