Ganesh Waghmare's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Nitin, I am Freelance designer with 8 years of experience and having expertis…"

Ganesh Waghmare replied Jul 17 to Need Freelancer UI/UX Prototype of Web app, Screen Navigation - Invision

1 Jul 17
Reply by Ganesh Waghmare

"Hello Sir, I am professional Designer with 6+ years of experience well versed in we…"

Ganesh Waghmare replied Apr 30 to Hiring for multiple Positions

1 Apr 30
Reply by Ganesh Waghmare

"Hello Sir, I am professional Designer with 6+ years of experience well versed in we…"

Ganesh Waghmare replied Apr 29 to Graphic Designer for Ongoing Requirements

3 Jul 29
Reply by Pranav Athalye

"Hello Sir, I can help you in designing website, mobile apps and digital products.I…"

Ganesh Waghmare replied Apr 17 to Looking for an Expert UI Professional / Design House

3 Apr 29
Reply by Priyanka

"Hello, I am a professional UI UX Designer with 6+ years of experience, I would like…"

Ganesh Waghmare replied Mar 11 to Looking for UI designer as a freelancer

1 Mar 11
Reply by Ganesh Waghmare

"Hello, I am a professional UI UX Designer with 6+ years of experience, I would like…"

Ganesh Waghmare replied Mar 11 to UX/UI designer - Freelancer

6 Mar 11
Reply by Ganesh Waghmare

"Hello Manisha, I have gone through your site,and I think you need a fully responsive…"

Ganesh Waghmare replied Feb 4 to Need static HTML pages designer to convert existing site into mobile friendly site

2 Feb 4
Reply by Ganesh Waghmare

"Hello Sir, I can help you in designing website. Please send brief on akhileshw63@gm…"

Ganesh Waghmare replied Feb 4 to Website Designer

18 Jun 4
Reply by Atul Khandar

"Hello Sir, I am Professional UI UX designer, I am located in Warje area. I can help…"

Ganesh Waghmare replied Dec 4, 2018 to Web Designer

8 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Ganesh Waghmare

"Hello Abhay, I can provide you best design solution for your app/ Web site. I am UI…"

Ganesh Waghmare replied Oct 24, 2018 to Need web designer to customize all Images for our Portal

2 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Ganesh Waghmare

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service