Niraj Narendra Parkhi's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi,  plz send your requirement on dmstudiowork@gmail.com Regards, Niraj  Parkhi Des…"

Niraj Narendra Parkhi replied Sep 15, 2015 to GRAPHIC DESIGNER

18 Jul 15
Reply by Khalid Shaikh

"Hello, I have my advertising company with 5 years of experience and have worked with…"

Niraj Narendra Parkhi replied Sep 1, 2015 to Looking for technically strong person as business partner

1 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Niraj Narendra Parkhi

"Hello, I have my advertising company with 5 years of experience and have worked with…"

Niraj Narendra Parkhi replied Sep 1, 2015 to Websites developer

9 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Asif Mulla

"Hello, I have VFX studio in Pune. i am interested in your offer, please send details…"

Niraj Narendra Parkhi replied Sep 1, 2015 to Need VFX artist

3 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Niraj Narendra Parkhi

Niraj Narendra Parkhi replied Aug 31, 2015 to logo designer

16 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Vilas Kadam

Niraj Narendra Parkhi replied Aug 31, 2015 to Need Business Developer/Partner on Incentive basis

8 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Sumit

"Hello, I have my advertising company with 5 years of experience and have worked with…"

Niraj Narendra Parkhi replied Aug 31, 2015 to looking for freelance graphic designer or design studio

16 Jul 15
Reply by Khalid Shaikh

"Hello, I have my advertising company with 5 years of experience and have worked with…"

Niraj Narendra Parkhi replied Aug 31, 2015 to looking for partner/s or co-founders to join our team

5 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Sumit

Niraj Narendra Parkhi replied Aug 31, 2015 to need a graphics designer

5 Sep 1, 2015

Niraj Narendra Parkhi replied Aug 31, 2015 to Looking for Graphic Designer/Copywriter

16 Jul 15
Reply by Khalid Shaikh

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service