Pankaj Khairnar's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you,for your help. I have your contact details I will contact you soon."

Pankaj Khairnar replied Oct 14, 2013 to We are a product Startup, looking for advise.

21 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Arka Bhattacharjee

"Currently we are just starting, I will definitely need your help after some days, I…"

Pankaj Khairnar replied Oct 14, 2013 to We are a product Startup, looking for advise.

21 Dec 3, 2013

"Thank you for your reply, I would like to meet you, I have send a friends request to…"

Pankaj Khairnar replied Oct 11, 2013 to We are a product Startup, looking for advise.

21 Dec 3, 2013

"Thank you very much for your reply,  These points will be very helpful for us, your…"

Pankaj Khairnar replied Oct 10, 2013 to We are a product Startup, looking for advise.

21 Dec 3, 2013

"It seems they have the skills for what we want to build, I will definitely contact t…"

Pankaj Khairnar replied Oct 10, 2013 to We are a product Startup, looking for advise.

21 Dec 3, 2013

"Thank you for your reply,      Unfortunately both of us are not master in Adobe Air,…"

21 Dec 3, 2013

"For technology choice, I found Adobe Air is good fit, we checked JavaFX, and TideSD…"

21 Dec 3, 2013

"Thank you for your valuable suggestions,  Unfortunately we both don't have experien…"

21 Dec 3, 2013

"I have sent a description of our product idea in mail. Please have a look and revert…"

Pankaj Khairnar replied Oct 9, 2013 to Investment in small IT Company

1 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Pankaj Khairnar

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service