Mandakini Sahasrabudhe's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Swapnil ! I am experienced software professional worked in India and abroad and f…"

Mandakini Sahasrabudhe replied Jun 2, 2015 to Need Sincere and Ambitious People for E-Commerce Business

32 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Anup Kaulgud

"Hi Swapnil ! I am experienced software professional, have worked in India and abroad…"

Mandakini Sahasrabudhe replied Apr 21, 2015 to Need Sincere and Ambitious People for E-Commerce Business

32 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Anup Kaulgud

"Hi Nitesh ! If you are software student, you may contact Topaz software / BlueSapphi…"

Mandakini Sahasrabudhe replied Mar 9, 2015 to Any Startup on Consultancy services in Pune ?

1 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Mandakini Sahasrabudhe

"Hi Anand ! I am a senior professional and have access to / trained / groomed junior…"

Mandakini Sahasrabudhe replied Feb 3, 2015 to Looking for a java developer with 2-3 year work ex

1 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Mandakini Sahasrabudhe

"U r welcome Mitesh ! About senior professionals - U may post your specific requireme…"

Mandakini Sahasrabudhe replied Jun 30, 2012 to Where to find developers suitable for a startup/product environment?

63 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Hemant Ghodke

"Hi Mitesh ! I understand it is challenging to find right people for the start up. …"

Mandakini Sahasrabudhe replied Jun 27, 2012 to Where to find developers suitable for a startup/product environment?

63 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Hemant Ghodke

"Hi Vishwa ! I found your link interesting and useful  as I have also left MNC job a…"

Mandakini Sahasrabudhe replied Apr 3, 2012 to Looking to work with a startup

27 Apr 6, 2012

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service