Subodh Prataprao Patil's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"This is Subodh Co -founder of Chepall Technologies  my no +91-9823320494 "

Subodh Prataprao Patil replied Oct 5 to Whats app group for all Pune based Entrepreneurs

148 Oct 15
Reply by Sandhya Phatak

"send your profile on subodh.patil@genxhq.com"

Subodh Prataprao Patil replied Sep 5 to Looking for job as Front End Developer

5 Sep 14
Reply by smita

"Hello Pawan, I hope you are doing well and good. Your post sounds good.!!! I would l…"

Subodh Prataprao Patil replied Aug 2 to Looking to partner with a Super Crazy Passionate CTO

12 Oct 15
Reply by Abid Patel

"Hello Javed, I hope you are doing well and good. I would like to work with you, I ha…"

Subodh Prataprao Patil replied Jul 13 to Looking for a CTO/ Tech Co-Founder to join a UK based Fintech Startup with IT operations in Pune

2 Jul 13
Reply by Subodh Prataprao Patil

"you can contact me 9823320494"

Subodh Prataprao Patil replied Jun 26 to Looking for a CTO for a service based company

13 Sep 30
Reply by Rahul kumar

"Contact me or send me the mail @ below address:- Subodh Patil. Chepall Technologies…"

Subodh Prataprao Patil replied Dec 28, 2016 to Web/Mobile App Developer

29 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Chavan Dnyaneshwar

"you can reach us www.chepall.com subodh.p@chepall.com"

Subodh Prataprao Patil replied Dec 16, 2016 to Urgent requirement for Bootstrap and angular JS senior developer

6 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Pallavi Renge

"Hello , Wishing you a very good health and prosperity. I am extremely happy to intro…"

Subodh Prataprao Patil replied Nov 5, 2016 to Looking for a company to build our MVP

12 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Atul Khandar

"Hello , Wishing you a very good health and prosperity. I am extremely happy to intro…"

Subodh Prataprao Patil replied Nov 5, 2016 to Web Designer Required

3 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Deepa Bhugul

"subodh.p@chepall.com"

Subodh Prataprao Patil replied Apr 29, 2016 to Looking for a team to work on IT service

1 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Subodh Prataprao Patil

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service