Shweta Mahajan's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, We are team of experienced Developers and providing services in Websites Deve…"

Shweta Mahajan replied Jan 27 to Web/Mobile App Developer

30 Feb 7
Reply by Chavan Dnyaneshwar

"Hello, We are team of experienced Developers and providing services in Websites Deve…"

Shweta Mahajan replied Jan 9 to Looking for Freelance Content Writer and WP Designer, Developer

3 Jan 17
Reply by Gangadhar Kulkarni

"Hello, Please share your requirement at shwetamahajan2014@gmail.com Contact: 986008…"

Shweta Mahajan replied Jul 6, 2016 to Freelance Android developer urgently required

8 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Shweta Mahajan

"Hi Chetana,  I am interested to work for you. I have good team of freelancers in Mob…"

Shweta Mahajan replied Jul 6, 2016 to iOS Developer/Freelancer required at a Pune Startup

5 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Kamlesh Mallick

"Hello, Please send me the details at shwetamahajan2014@gmail.com"

Shweta Mahajan replied May 27, 2014 to Looking for Java professionals on contract

6 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Kanchan Patwardhan

"Hi Sumit, I am looking for freelance bidder. I am a freelancer in .net php and wordp…"

Shweta Mahajan replied May 4, 2014 to Looking for Business Developer (BD) Job....

1 May 4, 2014
Reply by Shweta Mahajan

"Hi Manish, can you send me the requirements, shwetamahajan2014@gmail.com Thanks, sh…"

Shweta Mahajan replied Feb 17, 2014 to Freelance Ecommerce Developers

3 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Amit Kulkarni

"Hi Suhas, I am a experienced .Net developer freelancer with more than 4 yrs of exper…"

Shweta Mahajan replied Feb 17, 2014 to Urgently require .NET developers

10 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Prajakta kale

" Hello All,  I am Shweta Mahajan, Freelancer(Software & Web Developer) by profes…"

Shweta Mahajan replied Feb 7, 2014 to New Members Welcome and Introduction

88 May 20, 2015
Reply by CA Roshan Daultani

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service