Abhishek Ballabh's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Company Name: ExtraaEdge Website:  www.extraaedge.comMore info here : http://www.vcc…"

Abhishek Ballabh replied Jul 26, 2016 to The Best Startups in Pune

34 Jul 24
Reply by Anand Kulkarni

"Hey Nishit We always look for good interns. Can you mail me your CV at  aballabh@the…"

Abhishek Ballabh replied Feb 2, 2015 to 3-5 years exp .NET Development Lead - Award winning startup ExtraaEdge is hiring

4 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Abhishek Ballabh

"Hey Ujwal Can you please mail me your CV at aballabh@theextraaedge.com. This is a fu…"

Abhishek Ballabh replied Feb 2, 2015 to 3-5 years exp .NET Development Lead - Award winning startup ExtraaEdge is hiring

4 Feb 2, 2015

"Hello are you interested in full time opportunity as a .NET developer. Take a look a…"

Abhishek Ballabh replied Dec 15, 2014 to Looking for freelance .net project

3 May 28, 2015
Reply by Abhijit Kadam

"Hey Anand Already some very good points have been made. We at ExtraaEdge are an ed-t…"

Abhishek Ballabh replied Aug 28, 2014 to Do you hire interns? What works for you?

6 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Sid Saha

"A small hack you may try, it worked for us. Think of all your friends/family/acquain…"

Abhishek Ballabh replied Jul 2, 2014 to how do i hire my first developer?

6 Jul 2, 2014

"Very relevant post Santosh. I totally agree with the "Aim to have your products make…"

Abhishek Ballabh replied Jun 12, 2014 to "Don't Give Up" - A short post on keeping your motivation alive for products.

2 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Nikhil Karkare

"When is the deadline for submission ?"

Abhishek Ballabh replied Oct 28, 2013 to Showcase your Startup at PuneConnect 2013!

4 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Nikhil Kadadi

"Well written my friend.. Kudos !! On the Freshers thing : You should take people at…"

Abhishek Ballabh replied Mar 23, 2012 to How to attract resources for startup organizations

10 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Nitin Porwal

"Hello Shalaka The points you mentioned are very valid , but I think the main reason…"

Abhishek Ballabh replied Mar 3, 2012 to How to attract resources for startup organizations

10 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Nitin Porwal

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service