Ashish Belagali's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (133) Replies Latest Activity

"A new product site http://xsemble.com gives our approach in a consolidated form. Ple…"

Ashish Belagali replied 18 hours ago to Looking for Development and Marketing Partners for B2B Software Product

9 18 hours ago
Reply by Ashish Belagali

"Folks, please check http://xsemble.com - the site contains information about our app…"

Ashish Belagali replied 18 hours ago to Must Read if You Are into Software Programming

2 18 hours ago
Reply by Ashish Belagali

"Thanks for your interest, Archana. Yes, Java and Kotlin means a good deal of congrue…"

Ashish Belagali replied May 12 to Looking for Development and Marketing Partners for B2B Software Product

9 18 hours ago
Reply by Ashish Belagali

"Sure Sumit. Let's talk post Tuesday. Hope you have explored the link in my post. It…"

Ashish Belagali replied May 12 to Looking for Development and Marketing Partners for B2B Software Product

9 18 hours ago
Reply by Ashish Belagali

"Nope. Closed. Thanks for your interest."

Ashish Belagali replied Jan 12 to Connect me with Web hosts

2 Jan 12
Reply by Ashish Belagali

"Three of us have authord a book titled "Kotlin Blueprints". One may find it on Amazo…"

Ashish Belagali replied Jan 12 to Pune Kotlin User Group - Join Now

1 Jan 12
Reply by Ashish Belagali

"Good idea!"

Ashish Belagali replied Jun 22, 2017 to Coffee with Keerthi- A Youtube Talk Show for Entrepreneurs and Interesting Personalities

7 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Keerthi Kadam

"Please apply using the given link, and positively attend the event tomorrow. It will…"

Ashish Belagali replied May 26, 2017 to Work from home - freelancing opportunity

4 May 26, 2017
Reply by Ashish Belagali

"Have you applied? My cell number is 9890056365."

Ashish Belagali replied May 26, 2017 to Work from home - freelancing opportunity

4 May 26, 2017
Reply by Ashish Belagali

"Thank you Keerthi, for the summary. Appreciate your effort. These thoughts are ever-…"

Ashish Belagali replied May 25, 2017 to Seminar on Fundraising by POCC

8 May 25, 2017
Reply by Keerthi Kadam

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service