Veer Desai's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, If you are still looking for a space or might need in the future do connect with…"

Veer Desai replied Nov 7 to Require Tiny Office Space

7 Nov 7
Reply by Veer Desai

"Hi Amit, You can try out cowerkz, Aundh if you are still looking for a space or mig…"

Veer Desai replied Nov 7 to office space

9 Nov 8
Reply by Smartworks Coworking Space

"Rohan, I have been a restauranteur for the past 10 yrs. Do connect with me at veer.d…"

Veer Desai replied Nov 7 to Food Startup Guidance

2 Nov 7
Reply by Veer Desai

"Hi, You can email me the business plan @ veerdesai@yahoo.com or veer@dovetaildesign…"

Veer Desai replied Apr 17, 2017 to Looking for Business Partner for 3D Printer Start-up

2 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Veer Desai

"Dear Karan, I am an investor and a serial entrepreneur. Please feel free to contact…"

Veer Desai replied Apr 17, 2017 to Looking for full time co-founder for Tech start up in Agri domain

9 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Praveen Kumar

"You can email me at veerdesai@yahoo.com. regards"

Veer Desai replied Dec 22, 2016 to Looking for Investor To execute overseas Project

3 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Sunil Joshi

"email me on the above id. rgds"

Veer Desai replied Sep 12, 2014 to Hi, I am Interested in funding or being a co-founder for any promising and viable project.

7 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Dhananjay Dhondge

"Hi, you can contact me on veerdesai@yahoo.com and we can take it forward from there.…"

Veer Desai replied Sep 8, 2014 to Hi, I am Interested in funding or being a co-founder for any promising and viable project.

7 Sep 22, 2014

"Hi Aniket, you can email me at veerdesai@yahoo.com and we shall take it forward from…"

Veer Desai replied Sep 8, 2014 to Hi, I am Interested in funding or being a co-founder for any promising and viable project.

7 Sep 22, 2014

"You can email me some details and we can take it forward from there. best rgds…Veer"

Veer Desai replied Sep 5, 2014 to looking for co partner

3 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Veer Desai

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service