Kaivalya Patil's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Sir, My name is kaivalya patil & i have 2.6 years of experience in digital…"

Kaivalya Patil replied on Thursday to Looking for event marketing and sales candidates

2 on Thursday
Reply by Kaivalya Patil

"Hello Sir, My name is kaivalya patil & i have 2.6 years of experience in digita…"

Kaivalya Patil replied on Thursday to Looking for Marketing professional

2 on Thursday
Reply by Kaivalya Patil

"Hello Sir, My name is kaivalya patil & i have 2.6 years of experience in digita…"

Kaivalya Patil replied on Thursday to Urgent Requirement of Marketing Executive

1 on Thursday
Reply by Kaivalya Patil

"Hello Swapnil, My name is Kaivalya Patil and I have 3 years of experience in Digita…"

Kaivalya Patil replied Mar 29 to Urgent requirement of Digital Marketing executive

3 Mar 29
Reply by Kaivalya Patil

"Sorry Sir, we not into training."

Kaivalya Patil replied Jan 24 to Wordpress Site developer & Digital Marketing

3 Jan 24
Reply by Madhukar

"Hello Sapan Shrimal, I would like to do digital marketing work for you as a freelanc…"

Kaivalya Patil replied Nov 7, 2016 to Need Social Media and Digital Marketing person on a freelance basis for my Statup

17 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Sameer Shaikh

"Hello Sapan Shrimal, I would like to do digital marketing work for you as a freelanc…"

Kaivalya Patil replied Nov 7, 2016 to Looking for Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Content writer freelancers

4 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Kaivalya Patil

Kaivalya Patil replied Nov 7, 2016 to Looking for Job in Digital Marketing / Social Media.

2 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Kaivalya Patil

Kaivalya Patil replied Nov 7, 2016 to Digital Marketing & Graphic Designing

4 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Nilesh Vairagade

"We are digital marketing expert's we will definitely give you the best result. if po…"

Kaivalya Patil replied Nov 7, 2016 to Required a Digital Marketing person and Graphic Designer

5 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Kaivalya Patil

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service