Rachana Jain's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Connect me on 9158882929, i will help you put to find best candidates"

Rachana Jain replied Aug 11 to Multiple Job Openings - Android,IOS, Php, Digital Marketing, SEO, SMM , Marketing, Sales

4 Aug 11
Reply by Rachana Jain

"Hi Aaditya, Please share your CV at rachana@enlightenhr.in "

Rachana Jain replied Aug 2 to Business developer manager for a payroll and HR outsourcing firm

2 Aug 2
Reply by Rachana Jain

"Hello, I am having a background of IT and HR. Let me know if i can help u in some ma…"

Rachana Jain replied Jul 17 to Inviting Interns and Team mates with go getters attitude.

4 Jul 26
Reply by Gurvinder Singh

"Hi, Amit, We Enlighten HR Consulting, can help you out to fulfill all of your recrui…"

Rachana Jain replied Jun 9 to Immediate requirement - JAVA Developer

2 Jun 10
Reply by Gaurav C Sahu

"Hello John, We, Enlighten HR Consulting can help you to full fill all of your recrui…"

Rachana Jain replied Jun 9 to Urgent Requirement for a Drupal 7 Developer

1 Jun 9
Reply by Rachana Jain

"Hi Muzammil, We are Pune based recruitment solutions provider firm. Can help you out…"

Rachana Jain replied Jun 6 to Software Tester - CLIENT LIASONING with 3 Years of experience

5 Jun 22
Reply by Piedade D'Gama

"Hi Sonal, I can help you to find suitable cddts. We are e recruitment solution prov…"

Rachana Jain replied Apr 26 to Looking for event marketing and sales candidates

3 Apr 26
Reply by Rachana Jain

"Hi Anuprita, Mine is a HR Consultancy firm. I can help you to fulfill all of your re…"

Rachana Jain replied Apr 20 to Looking for a full time mid-level Java programmer / Analyst with 4-5 years experience

1 Apr 20
Reply by Rachana Jain

"Hi Geeta, Mine is a HR Consultancy firm. I can help you to fulfill all of your recru…"

Rachana Jain replied Apr 20 to MVC Dot Net developers and Ruby on Rails developers

2 Apr 20
Reply by Rachana Jain

"Hello Milan, I can help you out to find suitable candidates for all of your requirem…"

Rachana Jain replied Apr 4 to ERP Software Sales Jobs - AcTouch Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

1 Apr 4
Reply by Rachana Jain

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service