Prasad Deshpande's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Mr. Pawan, I have 16+ years of professional experience in specifically the are…"

Prasad Deshpande replied Aug 7 to Looking to partner with a Super Crazy Passionate CTO

12 Oct 15
Reply by Abid Patel

"Hello Sonal, I have 15+ years of rich experience in Operations (Finance, HR & A…"

Prasad Deshpande replied May 3, 2017 to Looking for finance and accountant

3 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Parikshit Mangesh Ekbote

"Hi Vivek, Can you please send us your JD on recruitment@zestinfotech.com ... right…"

Prasad Deshpande replied Aug 24, 2015 to Java/Big Data - Software Developer

12 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Sumedh Damodare

"Hi Amit, If you are looking Non Technical consultant ... I am having 15+ experience…"

Prasad Deshpande replied Aug 20, 2015 to Looking for a 5 years experience guy for a fast growing startup

7 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by CA Shalini Agarwal

"Hi Vikas, Please send us Project size because we have two to three people for the sa…"

Prasad Deshpande replied Aug 10, 2015 to Looking for a front end developer for 6 to 8 weeks (Angularjs expert)

6 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Prasad Deshpande

"Hi Vinod, Please send me your project details for Angular JS & PHP Developer...…"

Prasad Deshpande replied Aug 10, 2015 to Need Angular Js and Php developer to work on startup project

3 Oct 7, 2015

"Hi Amit , If you need any help regarding the staffing ... we will help you... we hav…"

Prasad Deshpande replied Aug 10, 2015 to Looking for a 5 years experience guy for a fast growing startup

7 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by CA Shalini Agarwal

"Hi Amit, If you need any assistance regarding company start or to join any start up…"

Prasad Deshpande replied Sep 10, 2013 to Looking for a like-minded business partner

29 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Milind

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service