Prasanna P Rapate's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Deepali, Just wanted to know if there is a requirement of a testing resource…"

Prasanna P Rapate replied Mar 20 to Looking for strong UI Developer

1 Mar 20
Reply by Prasanna P Rapate

"Hello Saurabh, Could you send more details on email regarding the same. My email id:…"

Prasanna P Rapate replied Mar 16 to Anyone looking for India/US recruitment assistance?

5 Apr 2
Reply by Saurabh Chaturvedi

"Hello Mayank, Plz send the details at below mentioned id. prasannarapate@gmail.com -…"

Prasanna P Rapate replied Mar 14 to Verified Email addresses

3 Mar 14

"Hello all, Thanks for responding! This is to inform that the recruitment for fresher…"

Prasanna P Rapate replied Nov 21, 2016 to Excellent Opportunity For Freshers!

3 Nov 21, 2016

"Hello Hasnaina, Just wanted to know where can I get the JD for Quality Controller po…"

Prasanna P Rapate replied Oct 15, 2016 to Hiring in bulk

4 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Hasnaina Hassan

"Hi Sonal, It was good to know about your organisation, just wanted if there is any r…"

Prasanna P Rapate replied Sep 23, 2016 to Resources require for start up

2 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Ajinkya

"Hello Saurabh, Kindly share your profile/work experience and suitable time for an in…"

Prasanna P Rapate replied Sep 16, 2016 to Looking for a Senior role

2 Sep 16, 2016

"Hello Nilanjan, It was nice to hear about you! Could please share your contact numbe…"

Prasanna P Rapate replied Sep 14, 2016 to Australia business development

4 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Viswanath

"Hi Emeli, I would like to know this offer in detail & go with it if possible. Re…"

Prasanna P Rapate replied Aug 10, 2016 to Need Marketing/ business developement executuve - 0yrs exp. 3000+commission, work from home

12 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Chetan Kumar

"Hi Sushma, May I know your email id please in order to share my resume or kindly sen…"

Prasanna P Rapate replied Aug 9, 2016 to Looking for a position to use strong quantitative and communication skills within the field of analytics(Data Science and Big Data)

4 Aug 9, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service