Om Deshpande's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Prasanna, Currently we're not hiring for any testing positions. In case we do, I…"

Om Deshpande replied Feb 15 to [Product Launch] myWebume - An alternative to traditional, offline Word/PDF resume formats

6 Feb 15
Reply by Om Deshpande

"Yes I did, Aditya. Thanks for your inputs! Will surely take them into consideration,…"

Om Deshpande replied Jan 27 to [Product Launch] myWebume - An alternative to traditional, offline Word/PDF resume formats

6 Feb 15
Reply by Om Deshpande

"Hey Aditya, Thanks for checking it out and for taking time out to share your thought…"

Om Deshpande replied Jan 27 to [Product Launch] myWebume - An alternative to traditional, offline Word/PDF resume formats

6 Feb 15
Reply by Om Deshpande

"Yes we are currently in public alpha, moving into beta this week. You will find the…"

Om Deshpande replied Oct 23, 2013 to [App launch] Harness your social networks for recruitment

2 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Om Deshpande

"Hi Santosh, I attended the event too. Such events generally tend to focus on B2C pro…"

Om Deshpande replied Jul 9, 2013 to Go-to-market lessons from seasoned entrepreneurs?

11 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Amol Ghemud

"Thanks to the admin for featuring this post :)"

Om Deshpande replied Jun 13, 2013 to [Product Launch] We're open for signups. Looking for early adopters.

2 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Rahul Am

"Thanks for the comment Abhijeet. Our website (www.jobsxs.com) will give you details…"

Om Deshpande replied Jul 10, 2012 to Looking to connect with 20-25 startups

2 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Om Deshpande

"Are you only interested in work from home opportunities, or are you open to a full t…"

Om Deshpande replied Jan 14, 2012 to Looking for PHP,joomla,wordpress

5 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by WACHOX.com

"Thanks Jui. Will send you the brochure in 10 minutes."

Om Deshpande replied Dec 14, 2011 to Looking for Software Tester

4 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Tanuja vinod Bhoge

"Hello Jagdish, I'm eager to connect with you regarding your post, because, our firm…"

Om Deshpande replied Dec 12, 2011 to Experienced Ruby or Python developer for angel funded company (HTML5 a plus)

1 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Om Deshpande

RSS

Members

Proudly Supported By

© 2014   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service