om's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"yes. can you give me more details."

om replied Nov 16, 2010 to Looking for Mystery Shoppers in Pune, Mumbai and Other Cities

3 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by saurabh Rathod

"what is your product/services?"

om replied Nov 16, 2010 to Freelance Business Development / Marketing Consultants- for multiple locations

8 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by RamKinkar Jha

"do you need a series of small 2 stories on positive attitude/personality development…"

om replied Nov 16, 2010 to Looking for content writers

13 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Shrikant Joshi

"I was looking something like this. if you have any setup plateform then we can meet…"

om replied Nov 16, 2010 to Looking for excellent orators : Business Communication / Motivation workshop..

22 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Ashutosh Chittora

"forward your proposal to my mail."

om replied Mar 28, 2010 to Looking for Start up companies in Pune to serve their recruitment needs,

6 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by om

"can you meet my requirements of marketing guys/gals for MNC from singapore. you can…"

om replied Mar 28, 2010 to Looking for Start up companies in Pune to serve their recruitment needs,

6 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by om

"sir, I have come to know about latest techniques of keeping an the health in sound c…"

om replied Mar 28, 2010 to Looking for people who want to share new plans and new ideas in health sector.

28 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Dr.Pranjal Khewalkar

"yes i can help you in providing trainers and marketing your venture for reaching out…"

om replied Mar 7, 2010 to Looking for (i) Trainers (ii) Office Space (iii) Website Building (iv) Delivery Infrastructure Space (v)

7 on Saturday
Reply by Maneet

"can you also provide freelancer/business minded persons for launching of big online…"

om replied Mar 7, 2010 to Looking for Start up companies in Pune to serve their recruitment needs,

6 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by om

"yes i am interested to know more about your venture. i can help you in promoting or…"

om replied Mar 7, 2010 to Looking for people with experience in education sectore

23 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by murtaza jamali

RSS

Proudly Supported By

© 2014   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service