Hemant's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Guys, one of my friend want to sell machines with following configuration.  Please r…"

Hemant replied Feb 13 to OEM DESKTOPS & LAPTOPS At best Rates ( Rental Model also Available)

5 Feb 13
Reply by Hemant

"Could you please share your profile?  Send it to chrodesk@bitsnbyteslabs.com"

Hemant replied Jan 2 to MBA - marketing with 2 years of experience

5 Jan 22
Reply by Apurv Gourav

"Hi, Good Idea!  Wish you all the best and of course you could be more creative in yo…"

Hemant replied Apr 15, 2013 to Zoment is live now!

5 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Hemant

"Hi Tarun, I am sorry, but I did not receive your email.   Could I request you to re…"

Hemant replied Mar 15, 2013 to Salesforce.com (SFDC) Freelancer

4 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Tarun Khatri

"Hi Tarun, Could I request you to send your resume at exploreopportunity@outlook.com?…"

Hemant replied Mar 6, 2013 to Salesforce.com (SFDC) Freelancer

4 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Tarun Khatri

"Hi Sushil, Could I request you to send your resume at exploreopportunity@outlook.co…"

Hemant replied Mar 5, 2013 to Facebook / iPhone / Android Application developers

28 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Sushil Chaudhari

"Hi Sandip, Could I request you to send your resume at exploreopportunity@outlook.co…"

Hemant replied Mar 5, 2013 to Facebook / iPhone / Android Application developers

28 Jun 20, 2013

"Hi Ashok, Could I request you to send your resume(s) at exploreopportunity@outlook.c…"

28 Jun 20, 2013

"Hi Amrut, Could I request you to send your resume at exploreopportunity@outlook.com…"

28 Jun 20, 2013

"Hi Tulip, Could I request you to send her resume at exploreopportunity@outlook.com?…"

28 Jun 20, 2013

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service