Sulaksh More's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"hey, Me and my friends run an NGO named IGCE, where we provide free seminars and wor…"

Sulaksh More replied Jan 8, 2016 to Looking to Connect with People who work with College Students

2 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Sulaksh More

"I am Hadoop Developer working at Godwit Tech as Hadoop Developer, in case of Hadoop…"

Sulaksh More replied Dec 15, 2015 to looking for a n investor/mentor and a team for an ecommerce based starrtup

26 18 hours ago
Reply by Shyam Sunder

"Hello,My name is sulaksh More, I am Hadoop Developer by Profession.Me and my Frnds O…"

Sulaksh More replied Dec 3, 2015 to Invitation for Campus connect at Army Institute of Technology , Pune .

9 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by SANDEEP JAIN

"Hello Parish, Simply, Propose major Universities about your product, if Selected all…"

Sulaksh More replied Sep 23, 2015 to Cloud Based School & College Management ERP

9 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Jaykumar Gulave

"Hello Gautam, My name is Sulaksh More, Big Data Developer and Webmaster. Visiting yo…"

Sulaksh More replied Sep 23, 2015 to Site Evaluation and Recommendations

8 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Sarveshwar Desai

"Hello and Thanks for your Reply, We are Newly formed Org, We have operations over Pu…"

Sulaksh More replied Jul 3, 2015 to Spreading Knowledge Free of Cost by Means of Seminars and Workshops

7 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Tausif Malik

"Thanks for your Valuable Reply, As you Stated about TiE, Our Team has Began to Work…"

Sulaksh More replied Jul 3, 2015 to Spreading Knowledge Free of Cost by Means of Seminars and Workshops

7 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Tausif Malik

"Thanks for your Time & Words,  I'm Diploma Student without any Corporate Experie…"

7 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Tausif Malik

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service