Abhishek Samant's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Would you like to export it to australia . can you send me details on my mail id abh…"

Abhishek Samant replied May 1, 2014 to new trading venture

3 May 1, 2014
Reply by Abhishek Samant

"Pradeep, Are you guys looking out for franchisee into australia and what would be t…"

Abhishek Samant replied May 1, 2014 to US Based Company is Looking for Franchisee.

3 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Veeral

"what kind of limitations, can you mail me the details at abhisam07@gmail.com"

Abhishek Samant replied May 1, 2014 to Looking for partners in a start up IT/ITES

9 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Arpana

"Hi, could you please forward me you details and website link on my mail id: abhisam0…"

Abhishek Samant replied May 1, 2014 to Marketing partners for ERP Solution

18 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Srinivas Rapelli

"Dear Praveen, I am looking out for Restaurant Management software. If you do have p…"

Abhishek Samant replied Mar 26, 2014 to Looking for Marketing interns who are willing to work in software company.

5 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Prasanna P Rapate

"Hi, Could you send me a quotation of your software on my mailid abhisam07@gmail.com…"

Abhishek Samant replied Mar 26, 2014 to RestauKing Restaurant and hotel Management wireless software application

1 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Abhishek Samant

"Hi Srikant, I have been working as a product development manager in various industr…"

Abhishek Samant replied Feb 10, 2013 to Looking for a senior project manager and scrum master (consultant)

2 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Velocity Tests

"Dear Nilesh, Can you mail me more detail on my mail id abhishek@yantradeals.com Th…"

Abhishek Samant replied Sep 8, 2012 to Any start up companies require employee on free basis

1 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Abhishek Samant

"If you are interested in marketing in media and advertisement field then mail me you…"

Abhishek Samant replied Jul 30, 2011 to

just now

"Vijay,   We are a software company, Just mail me what all help do you need in PHP ?…"

Abhishek Samant replied Jul 8, 2011 to Looking for PHP consultants

9 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by zubair

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service