Atul S Khot's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Shweta,     Sorry I lost this message - Will get back to you by tomorrow... Looki…"

Atul S Khot replied Apr 24, 2013 to Looking for teaming up to market my software product...

19 May 17, 2013
Reply by Milind Patil

"Hi Aditya,      Sorry I lost this message - Will get back to you by tomorrow... Look…"

Atul S Khot replied Apr 24, 2013 to Looking for teaming up to market my software product...

19 May 17, 2013
Reply by Milind Patil

"Addendum ;-) - I am an open source enthusiast - and love linux ;-) Open source and l…"

Atul S Khot replied Apr 24, 2013 to Looking for a co-founder, or willing to join as a co-founder? Please mention it here.

73 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Nikita pant

"Hi Ashish,        Thanks for the clarification... If you are looking for a co-founde…"

Atul S Khot replied Apr 24, 2013 to Looking for a co-founder, or willing to join as a co-founder? Please mention it here.

73 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Nikita pant

"Dear Ashish,   I would be interested - interested on both grounds... Looking forward…"

Atul S Khot replied Apr 23, 2013 to Looking for a co-founder, or willing to join as a co-founder? Please mention it here.

73 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Nikita pant

"Hi Guys,     I am a software developer and architect - have worked in many IT compan…"

Atul S Khot replied Apr 19, 2013 to Please join in and Welcome March New Members.

136 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Deepak Kadam

"Thanks Aniket for your interest - have sent the details to your mail id Looking forw…"

Atul S Khot replied Apr 10, 2013 to Looking for teaming up to market my software product...

19 May 17, 2013
Reply by Milind Patil

"Hi Amod,        Could you please share your mail id - so I can reply back --- cheeri…"

Atul S Khot replied Apr 10, 2013 to Looking for teaming up to market my software product...

19 May 17, 2013
Reply by Milind Patil

"Thank you Jayesh for the info - Good day --- cheerio atul"

Atul S Khot replied Apr 6, 2013 to As this is first Saturday of the month - where is the meeting?

2 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Atul S Khot

"Dear Anurag,         Not sure about your mail id - could you give the same - so I wi…"

Atul S Khot replied Apr 5, 2013 to Looking for teaming up to market my software product...

19 May 17, 2013
Reply by Milind Patil

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service