Vishal Mehta's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dhruv, We have emailed you the details at mentioned email id. Kindly go through i…"

Vishal Mehta replied May 7, 2015 to Looking for start-up funding for our E-Commerce PuneTiffins

17 May 7, 2015
Reply by Vishal Mehta

"Hi, We have sent you the details at vrahane@gmail.com. Kindly check and let us know.…"

Vishal Mehta replied Feb 18, 2015 to Looking for start-up funding for our E-Commerce PuneTiffins

17 May 7, 2015
Reply by Vishal Mehta

"Hi, We have sent you the details at asmaheshwari.29@gmail.com. Kindly check and let…"

Vishal Mehta replied Feb 17, 2015 to Looking for start-up funding for our E-Commerce PuneTiffins

17 May 7, 2015
Reply by Vishal Mehta

"Hi, We have sent you the details at gatul@softhome.net. Kindly check and let us know…"

Vishal Mehta replied Feb 17, 2015 to Looking for start-up funding for our E-Commerce PuneTiffins

17 May 7, 2015
Reply by Vishal Mehta

"Hi, We have sent you the details at tushar.ozone@gmail.com. Kindly check and let us…"

17 May 7, 2015
Reply by Vishal Mehta

"Hi, I have sent you the details on email: mandar.ambekar@ambekar.de Please check and…"

Vishal Mehta replied Jan 30, 2015 to Looking for start-up funding for our E-Commerce PuneTiffins

17 May 7, 2015
Reply by Vishal Mehta

"Hi, I have sent you the details on email: mandar.ambekar@ambekar.de Please check and…"

Vishal Mehta replied Jan 30, 2015 to Looking for start-up funding for our E-Commerce PuneTiffins

17 May 7, 2015
Reply by Vishal Mehta

"Yes, this is operating in Pune city only. Regards, Vishal"

Vishal Mehta replied Jan 9, 2015 to Pune Tiffin Service - One stop destination for home-made food

17 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Vinod Singh

"Hi Omkar, Could you please check the website once again. It is working fine. Regards…"

Vishal Mehta replied Jan 8, 2015 to Pune Tiffin Service - One stop destination for home-made food

17 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Vinod Singh

"Thanks for the review Amol. I would surely add all the feedbacks we have received fr…"

Vishal Mehta replied Dec 22, 2014 to Pune Tiffin Service - One stop destination for home-made food

17 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Vinod Singh

RSS

© 2020   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service