Ravindra Joshi's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Shridaa, We are into marketing and sales, I am new to your domain but if you coul…"

Ravindra Joshi replied Jan 29, 2014 to Looking for a Business Development / Marketing Executive

9 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by Shridaa Raheja

"Hi Aneesh, If you are still in the process of expanding, we can help you cover Vidha…"

Ravindra Joshi replied Jan 23, 2014 to Looking for Business Developer - Education Sector

2 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Omkar Galande

"Well we can talk about it. But the problem is that i do not have any on paper experi…"

Ravindra Joshi replied Aug 26, 2013 to

just now

"Hi, please get in touch on 7276185626. Would like to know more about it. I have a ni…"

Ravindra Joshi replied Aug 26, 2013 to Looking for Marketing Person Willing to work on revenue share basis for online portal

9 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by anu jain

"I can help with a call center voice process licence for uk process, exp.date- 2020,…"

Ravindra Joshi replied May 9, 2013 to Any Online/Ecommerce business looking for assistance setting up Call Center/Customer Support Desk??

2 Sep 29, 2015

"I can help with a call center voice process licence for uk process, exp.date- 2020,…"

Ravindra Joshi replied May 9, 2013 to Looking to partner with IT / Technology / BPO Firms

3 May 9, 2013
Reply by Pranav raisoni

"Lets have a meet. I am BDM in an IT company. If I could be of any assistance to you,…"

Ravindra Joshi replied Oct 3, 2012 to Looking for a Marketing/ Business Development Head for a fast growing education startup!

1 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Ravindra Joshi

"Lets plan a meet and discuss if we could be of any assistance to each other. ravi.st…"

Ravindra Joshi replied Oct 2, 2012 to Need a Serious Business Partner with good Marketing capabilities

3 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Ravindra Joshi

"Lets plan a meet and discuss if we could be of any assistance to each other. ravi.st…"

Ravindra Joshi replied Oct 2, 2012 to Need person for Marketing on partnership basis

5 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Ravindra Joshi

"Lets plan a meet and discuss if we could be of any assistance to each other"

Ravindra Joshi replied Oct 2, 2012 to Need a Serious Business Partner with good Marketing capabilities

3 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Ravindra Joshi

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service