Bawna Rath's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you share more details on it at raadion@Gmail.com so that I can share it with po…"

Bawna Rath replied Apr 20, 2014 to Funding partner to startup a RPO/IT Staffing (US market)

6 May 30, 2014
Reply by Namrata Yawalkar

"Lovely concept in case you need any assistance with business development and expansi…"

Bawna Rath replied Dec 25, 2012 to Announcing public beta launch of www.savetime.com

17 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Mitesh Bohra

"Hi, Great initiative . I am currently in talks with few institutes in Pune where I a…"

Bawna Rath replied Jul 22, 2012 to Bridging the gap between institutions and industries

19 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Tausif Mistry

"Hi , Please share your contact details so that we can connect on a call and discuss…"

Bawna Rath replied Jun 20, 2012 to Looking to set up a office for a US based software company

15 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Jitendra J Godha

"Hi  ,  Thank you for your post . Please do let me know if their is any requirement r…"

Bawna Rath replied Jun 20, 2012 to Introp Software Solutions Inc. , US based startup is looking for software engineers for their Pune location.

2 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Om Vinayak Apte

"Hi Jitendra , I hope you are doing fine. I do have some reputed Pune based entrepren…"

Bawna Rath replied Jun 20, 2012 to Looking to set up a office for a US based software company

15 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Jitendra J Godha

"Hi,          Can you please drop me an email on aptoindia@gmail regarding the above…"

Bawna Rath replied Feb 5, 2011 to Looking for marketing and sale of our services world wide

3 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Dr Lavanian D

"Hi,         Please drop me an email on raadion@gmail.com.   With Regards Bhawna Rath"

Bawna Rath replied Jan 29, 2011 to MVC.NET and C#'er looking to join a startup that just launched

4 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by PRITAM PRATAP SHARAN

"Hi,          Can you please contact me on raadion@gmail.com ? I am a start up consul…"

Bawna Rath replied Dec 30, 2010 to Competent Mobile App Developer

1 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Bawna Rath

"Hi,          Can you please contact me regarding this on raadion@gmail.com. I am int…"

Bawna Rath replied Dec 30, 2010 to Starting a new venture

3 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by TUSHAR NANDKISHOR LOHE

RSS

© 2019   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service