Chittaranjan Deo's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Please share the details on punegravity@gmail.com"

Chittaranjan Deo replied Jul 19, 2016 to need investors as co-founders for our new start up

5 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Devesh Jindal

"Hi Varun, Can you share your mail ID with me on punegravity@gmail.com Thx"

Chittaranjan Deo replied Jul 12, 2016 to Looking to Build my core team for my healthcare startup

10 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Mansoor Shaikh

"Hi Preeti, Can you please share your mail ID here or send a mail to punegravity@gmai…"

Chittaranjan Deo replied Jul 12, 2016 to Junior Graphic Designer Start Up

3 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Chittaranjan Deo

"Hi Rahul Can you please your contact details on punegravity@gmail.com, so that we ca…"

Chittaranjan Deo replied Jul 12, 2016 to Looking for PHP and Android Developer as our Business Partner

4 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Rohini Deshmane

"Have you already got someone? If not, please contact us on punegravity@gmail.com Tha…"

Chittaranjan Deo replied Jul 12, 2016 to urgently required co-partner/investor for an mobile app based house shifting logistics business for pune

3 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Nikhil Mote

"Hi Rahul, We would like to get connected with you. Please send your contact details…"

Chittaranjan Deo replied Jul 12, 2016 to Looking for computer vision and image processing opportunities

1 Jul 12, 2016

"Please contact me on punegravity@gmail.com "

Chittaranjan Deo replied Jul 6, 2016 to Looking for Startup Mentor

3 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by abhijeet bagaai

" Please send exact requirements to punegravity@gmail.com along with your business pr…"

Chittaranjan Deo replied Jul 6, 2016 to Looking for a Marketing research company for pre launch survey

3 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Bhagyashri Kachare

"Can you share what exactly is the idea? You can connect with me on punegravity@gmail…"

Chittaranjan Deo replied May 24, 2016 to Looking for hardworking and passionate partners for a business in food industry

2 May 24, 2016

"You should at least provide your email ID or phone number if you expect people to co…"

Chittaranjan Deo replied May 22, 2016 to Need suggestion / guidance

5 May 23, 2016
Reply by Kuldeep Vijay Patil

RSS

© 2018   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service