Chittaranjan Deo's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Let us get connected on punegravity@gmail.com"

Chittaranjan Deo replied Mar 8 to looking for an investor?

9 Mar 12
Reply by Bhalchandra Patankar

"Please let me know more details on punegravity@gmail.com"

Chittaranjan Deo replied Mar 8 to Looking for a Sales Partner

3 Mar 11
Reply by Abid Patel

"Tushar, pl. send your contact details to punegravity@gmail.com Thanks"

Chittaranjan Deo replied Feb 19 to Looking for a content writer able to deliver content on daily basis - full time on urgent basis

6 on Friday
Reply by Richi Dhagai

"Any contact details Omkar? You can drop me a mail on punegravity@gmail.com to connec…"

Chittaranjan Deo replied Feb 14 to Want outdoor enthusiast who is interested to start venture.

2 Feb 14
Reply by Chittaranjan Deo

"Let me know the contact details (email/phone). Thanks"

Chittaranjan Deo replied Feb 1 to Looking for a content writer able to deliver content on daily basis - full time on urgent basis

6 on Friday
Reply by Richi Dhagai

"Good to know this Tushar. Good going on the blog. I too allow free promotion for Sta…"

Chittaranjan Deo replied Jan 23 to FREE promotion on blog

4 Jan 23
Reply by Tushar Dikshit

"Hi Ritesh, I may be able to help and we can discuss the details. Please reach out to…"

Chittaranjan Deo replied Jan 23 to Digital Marketing and Content Development

4 Mar 7
Reply by Thomas Abraham

"I may be able to help. Please get in touch with me on punegravity@gmail.com or share…"

Chittaranjan Deo replied Jan 23 to Urgent Requirement: Content Writer (Education Startup)

1 Jan 23

"Thanks! Praful. Her blog is also very nice. How about writing some Guest Post? Conne…"

Chittaranjan Deo replied Jan 23 to Blog on Travel, Tours, Trips, Hotels, Resorts, Family Trips

8 Jan 23

"Hi Praveen, can you share your requirements at punegravity@gmail.com? Thanks C.Deo "

Chittaranjan Deo replied Jan 15 to Looking for Freelance Content Writer from Pune

2 Jan 15
Reply by Gangadhar Kulkarni

RSS

© 2017   Created by Santosh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service